The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. LEZ90

Is the new iPhone 14 pro max as good as a camera?

I've been reading how the iPhone 14 pro max has the best camera in any phone and its 48mp output is on par with a real camera. So when I took delivery of my own iPhone 14 pro max, I was interested to try it out and compare its 48mp raw photos to the couple of Leica cameras that I own. 48 mega...
  2. LEZ90

Really impressed with the V-Lux 5, until the Q2 came out.

Went for an early walk and took my trusty Q2 and my new V-Lux 5 cameras with me. I started off taking some photos with the new V-Lux and found myself having a great time. The V-Lux feels nice in the hands, the 400mm zoom lens is lovely and due to the better EVF and screen the whole...
  3. LEZ90

Train Station photos

I find most train stations are great for photography as they have stunning architecture. Heres some shots from Brighton to Leicester via St. Pancras station in London with my Q2.
  4. LEZ90

Hello from Brighton (UK)

Hi, I’m based in Brighton (UK) and have been happily snapping away for 37 years. I started with a Canon AE-1 Program, then moved to digital with the Sony Mavica - saving its 640x480 VGA images to 3.5 floppy disks. I mainly shoot ‘street’ type of shots and Cars/Bikes (one of my other passions)...
  5. LEZ90

Lets talk cases and bags for the Leica Q2

I tend to be either A. Out on my motorbike stopping at opportune moments to take some shots or B. Doing something more organised, where I would take the camera, my iPad Pro (Lightroom and photoshop) + a spare charger (maybe a couple of filters etc). Therefore I need 2 bags for my Q2. One bag...
  6. LEZ90

First weekend with my Q2

I spend a lot of time at the weekends riding my motorbikes, shooting people and cutting off their heads.... with my camera. Last week I upgraded my main ‘carry’ camera from a Leica D-Lux7 to a Q2. The weather was lovely this weekend in Brighton (UK) so I went for a bike ride and took some...