The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rodenstock Digaron-S HR 4/35 mm Copal 0 and Sinar P3 version Sinar CPL

Alkibiades

For sale two lenses in condition like new:
- Rodenstock Digaron-S HR 4/35 mm in Copal 0 shutter ( sinar selected, best calibrated!): price 2800 euro
- Sinar P3 version of the Rodenstock Digaron-S HR 4/35 mm in Copal 0 shutter, in a Sinar P3 lensboard- CPL- inclued the standart Sinar cable release and x-cable release.: 3000 euro
Both lenses are like new without any sights of use.
both lenses are best calibrated: that is very important for HR lenses, only a perfect calibrated lens can acheave the max optical performance. Rodenstock takes now additional 1000 euro for the righ calibration of HR lenses.
The usable image circle of that lens is much bigger than official published- Rodenstocks declarations are very conservative.
I am located in EU, I am a long-term member of this forum.

Last edited:

DanPhoto

For sale two lenses in condition like new:
- Rodenstock Digaron-S HR 4/35 mm in Copal 0 shutter ( sinar selected, best calibrated!): price 2800 euro
- Sinar P3 version of the Rodenstock Digaron-S HR 4/35 mm in Copal 0 shutter, in a Sinar P3 lensboard- CPL- inclued the standart Sinar cable release and x-cable release.: 3000 euro
Both lenses are like new without any sights of use.
both lenses are best calibrated: that is very important for HR lenses, only a perfect calibrated lens can acheave the max optical performance. Rodenstock takes now additional 1000 euro for the righ calibration of HR lenses.
The usable image circle of that lens is much bigger than official published- Rodenstocks declarations are very conservative.
I am located in EU, I am a long-term member of this forum.
Is the Rodenstock Digaron-S HR 4/35 mm in Copal 0 shutter still available? I'm in Virgina USA. I'm getting into tech cameras and am learning that for super wide lens, you would need a "digital" lens so you don't get fringing around the edge. I'm using hassy cfv ii 50c. I imagine it should have no issues with my set up? Thank you!
Dan

Alkibiades

Is the Rodenstock Digaron-S HR 4/35 mm in Copal 0 shutter still available? I'm in Virgina USA. I'm getting into tech cameras and am learning that for super wide lens, you would need a "digital" lens so you don't get fringing around the edge. I'm using hassy cfv ii 50c. I imagine it should have no issues with my set up? Thank you!
Dan

Alkibiades

The lenses are still available, the 35 hr will performe perfectly on your back, I use my 35hr mostly on a similar back but from phase one: it shares the same 50 MP sensor.
You can use movements till 15 mm in extremly good quality and the distortion is much better corrected that at the big 32 HR.

tcrock

The lenses are still available, the 35 hr will performe perfectly on your back, I use my 35hr mostly on a similar back but from phase one: it shares the same 50 MP sensor.
You can use movements till 15 mm in extremly good quality and the distortion is much better corrected that at the big 32 HR.
What’s the size of the useable image circle on the 35hr? Thanks

Paul Spinnler

I get c. 6-7mm rise before seeing the beginning of hard, dark vignetting on it in the top left / right corners on the IQ4 shifted when in landscape (normal horizontal) orientation. It is a fabulous lens, perfectly sharp edge to edge at f8-11 on the large chip, very sharp at 5.6 to the edges already with a slight drop-off only towards to far outer edges of the large chip's area and perfectly sharp in 75-80% of the image at F4 with the rest being good. On the Hassy back this is a great lens and it will be sharp all across at F4-F5.6 which is really amazing TBH.

If you don't need the 32 HR IC for shift on a large chip this is a great one for crop.

Last edited: