The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
A Sri Lankan chef explaining, in Sinhalese, the nature of Sri Lankan food to a Chinese kite flyer who only understands Mandarin.

GX8 with Zuiko 75mm f/1.8 @ f/1.8

AlanS

Have you tried the same scene in both modes and compared at web-size reduction?
My guess is you can still see the difference, but I would wonder how and how much
Good question, I am experimenting with downsizing but do expect to see a difference. My 4x5 negs that I scanned on a flatbed look wonderful downsized, so I am hoping to approach their "look" if I can.

Knorp

Fish and chips at Goolwa

Panasonic G3 w/ 20mm Lumix 1/1300 f/2 ISO 160
From the Wikipedia:

"In Australia, reef cod and rock cod (a different variety from that used in the United Kingdom), barramundi or flathead (more expensive options), flake (a type of shark meat) or snapper (cheaper options), are commonly used. From the early 21st century, farmed basa imported from Vietnam and hoki have become common in Australian fish and chip shops. Other types of fish are also used based on regional availability."

What was your fish, Ian ?

Brgds.