The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Is there a way to do LCC in ACR?

P. Chong

Hi all, I know we can do a reference frame and use it to correct for colour cast in Lightroom and Capture One, but anyone know how to do this with ACR? I don't use LR nor C1, but use Adobe Bridge, ACR and Photoshop...I know, Lr is in the same license package...but trying to avoid if possible. Image for reference. The purple cast on the top of the image is due to the extreme 18m fall on the sensor. Shot with the Alpa 12 STC Silver Edition - Alpagon/Rodenstock 4.0/40mm lens.

capitaspring-uncorrected.jpg

diggles

Hello,

Unfortunately, no. Adobe DNG Flat Field correction is only available in Lightroom. With every new version of ACR that comes out I read through the updates and new features hoping to see it…

MartinN

What digital ’back’ ? The most known tool is Capture One, and I am using version 12. For many digital backs there is the ’free’ DB version and that mode is easily accessible in version 12.

diggles

I just posted an 'Idea' on Adobe Photoshop forum. If we can get some people to upvote it maybe it will come to their attention.

I'm not sure I worded it the best way so any comments to clarify the need would definitely help as well!

diggles

I posted the request on the Photoshop forum and I should have posted on the Camera Raw forum. Here is the correct place to go to upvote, it's got 2 so let's make it more:

Knorp

I posted the request on the Photoshop forum and I should have posted on the Camera Raw forum. Here is the correct place to go to upvote, it's got 2 so let's make it more:

Though I have no dog in this fight, I’ve voted anyway. Good luck !