The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Just Tried my Leica 007 with HC 35/3.5 Lens and adaptor

rollsman44

I am amazed at the IQ with this combination. I used the Leica S-H adaptor and this lens. I set the Shutter speed to 1/2000 sec and I was shocked I was able to use that Higher Shutter speed.
Any idea as to why I can shoot with it at that speed. NO Complaints Just curious. Thanks

robmac

My guess would be you had the S body set to focal shutter. It's similar to using H lenses on the GFX_. Set it to focal plane and you get up to 1/4000 and 1/125 sync and can use Fuji HSS. Set it to center (leaf) shutter and you get the 1/800 sync (and 1/800 max shutter) of the lens.

rollsman44

Tried the Camera and the HC 35 lens late in the day yesterday ( cloudy) I tried 2 different WB settings. TY The AF is fast using HC lens on the S007 and S-H adaptor