The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

vjbelle

A great lens for the Fuji. Am glad I was able to purchase one from a Japanese dealer at a decent price and get a really good copy.

Victor B.

scho

I have a Laowa 20/4 Shift in PK mount that I've been using with my Pentax K-3 III M and I purchased a Fotodiox adapter for this lens to use on the GFX. Just trying it today in the house and it seems to work well. Images below were both from two shots each stitched in Photomerge. There is some distortion that was not corrected and I have not found a Lightroom profile for this lens. Just used the shift function on the lens in rise/fall mode to frame the shots.

Last edited:

scho

Trying out the Fotodiox TLT ROKR tilt/shift lens adapter (Mamiya 645 to GFX) with an old Mamiya 645 35/3.5 N lens on the GFX 100s. Three shots, center and max shift left and right all with about 1 degree tilt applied. Resulting stitched file was 153 MP with a 2:1 aspect ratio. Seems to function OK, but like the original Canon TS-E cannot align the shift rotator with the tilt axis to use rise/fall, instead of horizontal shift.

scho

A MF vs FAUX MF comparison. Same lens (Pentax-A 645 75/2.8) on two cameras. Fujifilm GFX 100s with Fotodiox Pro adapter and Sony A7CR with Fotodiox Vertex adapter. One image from the GFX 100s and 4 images from the A7CR stitched in Photomerge. The GFX image was 102 MP and the merged A7RC image 153 MP.

Fujifilm GFX 100s

Sony A7CR

Some 100% screen grab comparisons of the two images above.