The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by jeffreybehr

1. jeffreybehr

I've repurchased my former Fuji GFX 100S body plus Fuji 32-64/4, 100-200/5.6...

...and Contax/Zeiss 80/2 with fringer adapter.. Have ordered a Fuji 20-35/4.. I guess I should get off my butt and take some pictures! Since Salt River Project is releasing much water into the Salt River, probably I'll soon be getting to the river in SW Phoenix.
  2. jeffreybehr

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

VERY nice! I love the composition, color, contrast, and overall gloominess.. Wish it were mine. 😀
  3. jeffreybehr

X-H2S

I have just sold my GFX-100S system but for a few lenses because I just can't handle its weight and bulk any longer.. I've 'reverted' to my X-T4, Viltrox 13mm and Fugi 16-80 and 55-200.. I'll be skipping the X-H2S and preordering the X-H2R when available.
  4. jeffreybehr

Fun with MF images 2022

WOW! VERY nice.. TY for posting.
  5. jeffreybehr

Fun with MF images 2022

A couple from the weekend while practicing with my new-to-me CZ80 and fringer adapter; both autofocused and handheld.. I'm VERY happy.
  6. jeffreybehr

Fun with MF images 2022

Thank you very much for posting this; we DO need to remember.
  7. jeffreybehr

Fun with MF images 2022

That is approximately spectacular, John; TYVM for posting.. Wish it were mine.
  8. jeffreybehr

Fun with MF images 2022

'Silos'? Is that a joke that I'm missing? And FWIW, I too find that annual collections lead to having TOO MANY collections.. How about changing the title of the '21 model to '2021 and later' and combining the '22 model into it?
  9. jeffreybehr

Fun with MF images 2021

LOVE the sky and overall gloomy look; your development of it seems about perfect to me.. WELL done.
  10. jeffreybehr

Fun with MF images 2021

Two from yesterday's Lite-rail tour of downtown Phoenix.. Both with GFX 100S and 32-64. 817. Rum. '817' took a while to get properly balanced, something that's not easy for me with the desert's glaring sun.
  11. jeffreybehr

Fun with MF images 2021

Wow, that's nothing short of spectacular. WAY TO GO! Wish it were mine...but I've 'got' the Mogollon Rim. 😊
  12. jeffreybehr

Fun with MF images 2021

Congrats; I sure love mine; shot a carshow where the 32-64 would have been too short.
  13. jeffreybehr

Fun with MF images 2021

Got to the Mogollon (pronounced something like "Mugeeyon') Rim (central Arizona north of Payson) today and got a couple decent pics. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mogollon_Rim All 3 with '100S and 32-64, handheld.. Even better, my BFfL, after hearing of the recent suicides of two fellow-fotog...
  14. jeffreybehr

Medium Format and Coffee

I love to read how people take so much care for their coffee, as it's SO different than my routine.. I do prefer full-bodied coffee (and NO cream or sugar spoiling it--YUK!) and NOT weak brews found too often in the US.. Also I use reverse-osmosis-filtered water. And is is indeed time for...