The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

lookbook
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tell me, have you given up with film and sold your Imacon ? You seem very busy with digital.

I recently purchased Leitz Focomat IIc and Leitz V35 enlargers, plus wash tank etc, but I think it was a mistake. I'm awaiting the release of the Hasselblad CFV III 100C, which I'm told is coming in September. Good to hear from you, thanks.
    Hi Uwe, Ive never been comfortable on this Forum. I fell out with Guy Mancuso on the Leica forum before he started GetDPI. I have posted pictures here in the past, but not many. I am still infatuated with photography and quite busy taking photos, but I'm not travelling anywhere. I want to start again soon, like next week. Carol hasn't been well and that's just an excuse for me.
    lookbook
    lookbook
    ... I still have my Imacon, but it really needs a service!
    I've been concentrating on digital work at the moment, especially monochrome cameras from Leica and Phase-One.
    I bought both cameras second-hand.

I enjoy the 246 from Leica - work makes the back from Phase-One : ).

The satisfaction that my best analogue work gave me, my best digital work does not give me.
    And bad things are bad digitally and analogue.
    lookbook
    lookbook
    But at the moment I feel that the effort involved in shooting analogue,
    is not appropriate for my level of photography.

Photography still gives me pleasure, but I want to do it with less effort.
    I think it is great that we have crossed paths again Gary.

Hope Carol is feeling better soon.

Best regards

Uwe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…