The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ptomsu's latest activity

• ptomsu
    ptomsu reacted to Don Libby's post in the thread Coming back to Leica with Like Like.
    I will not lie, yesterday was brutal however today is much much better. It might be that I now have 8-lenses for my M11 with 4 of them...
  • ptomsu
    ptomsu replied to the thread Coming back to Leica.
    Don, wish you really the best for that and I am sure you will go on that trip in Sept with your Leica(s) and be completely recovered...
  • ptomsu
    ptomsu reacted to Don Libby's post in the thread Coming back to Leica with Like Like.
    Buffalo seems like a lifetime ago! Not to be overly graphic, I went in the hospital mid Nov for a blockage and a couple days later they...
  • ptomsu
    ptomsu reacted to k-hawinkler's post in the thread Fun with Sony Cameras 2024 with Like Like.
    Rural Northern New Mexico • Black Mesa A1+FE 50/1.2 GM. High Resolution image. ;) Lower Resolution GIF.
  • ptomsu
    ptomsu replied to the thread Leica SL3.
    I still think that the SL3 would be a nice next step for my photography and a bit video work. Still hoping to get some nice package...
  • ptomsu
    I had the Z 24-200 on my Z7II and I loved that lens. Light, relatively small, superb optical quality for such an all purposes lens ...
  • ptomsu
    ptomsu replied to the thread The Leica Picture Thread.
    Naples Leica SL2-S with Apo-Summicron-M 1:2/75 ASPH
    • 2024-02-06_naples_0045-2.jpg
  • ptomsu
    ptomsu reacted to DaveS's post in the thread Leica SL3 with Like Like.
    Hi all, I have had the SL3 since last Thursday and have been playing around with it a lot. I also had the SL1 and still have the SL2...
  • ptomsu
    As I said my SL2-S just works fine for me, so if any SL3 price reductions or bundles start happening in a year from now this is...
  • ptomsu
    I held the SL3 in hand yesterday for the first time in the Leica Store Vienna and could give it some try. To put my post in relation I...
  • ptomsu
    Pretty sure, they have done this always with the SL models!
  • ptomsu
    I love my SL2-S and have already done lot of great shootings with it. I also love tho use it in combination with my M lenses, especially...
  • ptomsu
    ptomsu reacted to Knorp's post in the thread The Leica Picture Thread with Like Like.
    Central Station - Amsterdam NL ... | m11-p | voigtländer heliar 2.8/40mm |
  • ptomsu
    ptomsu reacted to Knorp's post in the thread The Leica Picture Thread with Like Like.
    'Under construction' - Vondelpark, Amsterdam NL ... | m11-p | noctilux 1.0/50mm |
  • ptomsu
    ptomsu reacted to Don Libby's post in the thread The Leica Picture Thread with Like Like.
    I had a chance to test the M11 along with the Laowa 15mm. Perfect conditions for black & white conversion. Our living room Not far...