The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Tashat

1. T

907x 100c - Phocus Mobile 2 - Top Overlay Crops Live View on Ipad

Hi John, This looks rather frustrating and something I’ll probably be doing in the near future. Hope you have some luck with an update. Could I please ask; do you notice a difference in the display of your Cfv 100c to your iPad colour and contrast wise. I am having issues with a strong magenta...
  2. T

907x 100c display screen contrast and magenta cast.

Thanks Victor, that’s really helpful. Perhaps there was a batch of cameras where the screen was off as the guy in the review has the same issue. Keep an eye out for it when you shoot anything white, please let me know if you do notice it. Shame I don’t know anyone with the 907x 100c to directly...
  3. T

907x 100c display screen contrast and magenta cast.

Hi Everyone, I just bought a 907x 100c, love the camera so far but the camera screen calibration is really off. The screen is so much more contrasty than real life and other cameras I have used showing no detail in any shadows and blown out whites vs the RAW images once transferred to the...
  4. T

Hasselblad XCD Lens focus speeds

Hi All, I have just bought a Hasselblad 907x 100c to primarily be used on a technical camera. I have bought a used XCD 65mm 2.8 for a walk around lens which produces some great images but it really seems to struggle with focusing. Often takes multiple attempts to focus on various subjects, in...
  5. T

ARCA SWISS bits and bobs

A few bits and bobs that came with my Arca Swiss F classic 6x9 that I don’t require. Not sure if of value to anyone? Can sell seperate or together. Will throw in a Polaroid back with purchase for whoever wants it. Postage additional from Australia. You could build a camera with another standard...
  6. T

best affordable lenses for CFV 100c for tech cam use?

If you're also convinced then I am too! 😅 thanks for bringing those issues to my attention, a bit concerning, seen as the SK lenses seemed like the best way into it without distortion and price wise. Hopefully Hasselblad can solve this issue, otherwise I'm not sure my options. I wonder if...
  7. T

Thanks so much very handy info, do you know how much it would approximately cost for cambo to do a retrofit on a lens without the WRS lenspanel? can't seem to find any info on it.
  8. T

Thanks Rod, I would say up to around 150mm would be the longest I'll need. Interesting about vibrations being worse with wind with a view camera. I definitely see the benefit of the WRS in terms of compactness and accuracy and love the look of the models with the wooden handles! I guess on a...
  9. T

good advice, I think an arca universalis then may be a better option to be a better allrounder/ cost effective.
  10. T

Thanks, that’s some really great information you’ve shared with me. I wonder if the Phase backs have a brighter screen. I’ve read a lot of reviews how hard it is to see the Cfv 100c screen in bright sunlight. I wonder if that cambo accessory for viewing the viewfinder would also work on it...
  11. T

Thanks Rod, that's great advice. Yes I've been looking at their 2nd hand cambo WRS's online, my main concern with going with the CFV 100c over an X2D on say a cambo actus is using the back in bright sunlight and not being able to see the screen. I have the reflex binoculars for my arca swiss, is...
  12. T

Thanks, I'll definitely check out those lenses!
  13. T

Thanks Victor, great tips on those two lenses and copal shutters. I never use flash anymore so sounds like I don't need it.
  14. T

that's great to know, that you haven't had any issues with moving branches, thankyou!