The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. nikonf

Macro and X1D

Thank you very much for your most prompt reply! I am going to try it in 10 minutes, as soon as the "Boss" goes to sleep. :)
  2. nikonf

Macro and X1D

I just got my Hasselblad X1D and I would like to use it with the electronic shutter and one of my APO machine vision lenses such as the Linos ispec.x 105mm f5.6 lens. I purchased the Balpro X1D adapter and I mounted the X1D to the Novoflex Balpro Bellows. I mounted the 105mm f5.6 Linos lens to...
  3. nikonf

FS: Pentax-D FA 645 55mm f/2.8 AL[IF] SDM AW Lens

Lens was used twice. I sold my Pentax 645Z last week and now I am selling my remaining lenses. I have the box, caps and lens pouch. The lens is immaculate and has never even been taken outside. I would like $850 for the lens.
  4. nikonf

Medium format slides to digital

Hi Dan, I just read your post regarding this and I would like to know if you could give me the details of your setup. I have the Hasselblad X1D and the Novoflex focusing rail. What have you used to adapt the X1D to the macro lens? Is that an Alpa rig? Which lens are you using? I have the...
  5. nikonf

Medium format slides to digital

This looks like and excellent solution for digitizing transparencies. I have the Sigma 70mm 2.8 ART macro and a Sony A7R2 camera. Would this give acceptable results? I would think this could capture fine details in my 35mm Kodachrome slides from the 1970s through 1990s. I used a Minolta Dimage...
  6. nikonf

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

E.J. - This is very beautiful!
  7. nikonf

FUJIFILM GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR Lens For 50MP Fuji GFX Cameras

LNIB. Hardly ever used and never even taken outdoors. Price: $2,150.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: UPS or USPS - FULLY INSURED Lens used for less than 200 exposures. You will never find a pre-owned lens in better...
  8. nikonf

Fujifilm gfx 50s system - virtually brand new!

FUJIFILM GFX 50S BODY - $4995 FUJIFILM GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens - $1899 FUJIFILM GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR Lens - $2150
  9. nikonf

Pentax 645Z Body with Pentax SMC FA 645 45-85mm f/4.5 Lens - LNIB

Camera Body with less than 900 shutter actuations! $4500.00 Pentax SMC FA 645 45-85mm f/4.5 Lens - Less than 50 exposures taken with this lens! $1799.00
  10. nikonf

Ed, These are ALL absolutely wonderful!!! I have been shooting the Brooklyn Bridge since 1986. Which lens did you use for the shot of the bridge? I used to shoot 4x5 Fuji Velvia down there with a 115mm f6.8 Rodenstock Grandagon and a 150mm f5.6 Sironar-S and 210mm f5.6 Sironar. When I was...
  11. nikonf

Paul, absolutely stunning! Best, Mike
  12. nikonf

Breathtakingly beautiful !!!
  13. nikonf

Lens to use on bellows for close-up

I have and love the Schneider APO Macro Digitar 120mm f5.6 lens. It is as sharp as possible - even with a 100mp digital back. Enjoy, Mike
  14. nikonf

Ray, Another superb image! It is really nice to see than the infamous Hasselblad Zeiss Biogon 38mm SWC is still an amazing lens! Another classic that is difficult to equal, even in our "digital age". Best, Mike
  15. nikonf

Hello Joe, I always look forward to your inspiring images. I must say that these two are "Masterpieces"! One of my painter friends used to refer to these as "Rembrandts". Best, Mike
  16. nikonf

Beautiful - A classic image! I remember being there in 1960 as an eight year old.
  17. nikonf

Behind the scenes

Re: Behind the scenes Autumn Colors Hi Darr, Happy Holidays to you! Perhaps we can do some shooting next year in your neck of the woods? You always inspire me with the sharing of your art. Best, Mike
  18. nikonf

Behind the scenes

Re: Behind the scenes Autumn Colors Darr, You are a very talented artist. I love your creativity! Many thanks for the technique and shots. Best, Mike