The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. nikonf

FS: Pentax-D FA 645 55mm f/2.8 AL[IF] SDM AW Lens

Lens was used twice. I sold my Pentax 645Z last week and now I am selling my remaining lenses. I have the box, caps and lens pouch. The lens is immaculate and has never even been taken outside. I would like $850 for the lens.
  2. nikonf

FUJIFILM GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR Lens For 50MP Fuji GFX Cameras

LNIB. Hardly ever used and never even taken outdoors. Price: $2,150.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: UPS or USPS - FULLY INSURED Lens used for less than 200 exposures. You will never find a pre-owned lens in better...
  3. nikonf

Fujifilm gfx 50s system - virtually brand new!

FUJIFILM GFX 50S BODY - $4995 FUJIFILM GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens - $1899 FUJIFILM GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR Lens - $2150
  4. nikonf

Pentax 645Z Body with Pentax SMC FA 645 45-85mm f/4.5 Lens - LNIB

Camera Body with less than 900 shutter actuations! $4500.00 Pentax SMC FA 645 45-85mm f/4.5 Lens - Less than 50 exposures taken with this lens! $1799.00
  5. nikonf

Hasselblad 35-90mm HCD and 120mm Macro II Lenses LNIB

I have no more than 800 actuations total between both of these lenses. Probably less than 200 on the 35-90mm. I have ALL boxes and papers. I am looking for $5495 on the 35-90mm HCD and $3795 for the 120mm Macro II. I also have a Brand New 95mm $300 filter on the 35-90mm HCD. You will never...
  6. nikonf

How to adapt 120mm Nikon AM Large format lens to use with Hcam Master TS Setup

Focusing Helicoid - to -Adapt - Nikkor AM 120mm to Canon EOS Mount Has anyone figured out how to do this? Thank you very much, Mike
  7. nikonf

FS: PRICE REDUCTION - $1235 - SONY A7R - LNIB - 125 Actuations!

Price reduced from $1450 to $1235
  8. nikonf

FS: Sony A7R LNIB - ONLY 125 ACTUATIONS $1450 or B.O.

I will pay shipping and fees. Thanks,Mike
  9. nikonf

Anyone using the Canon 16-35mm f4 IS L on the Sony A7R?

Hello, I am considering this lens in combination with the Metabones IV Canon EOS to Sony FE adapter. Many people report it is optically superior to the Nikon equivalent, with much lower distortion. I would like to use the smaller Zeiss 16-35mm OSS but I am afraid it would have the same issues...
  10. nikonf

Best performing 24 or 25mm on A7R

I am looking for the best image quality possible for the A7R. Does anyone have any real work experience with the Zeiss 25mm f2 ZF? A friend told me he is getting good results with the Leica 24mm f3.8 Elmar-M ASPH. Is this possible? I thought the Leica wide-angles were not working well on the A7R...
  11. nikonf

Just a heads-up for you folks having issues with the new FE 55mm f1.8

:banghead: I just wanted to let you folks know that you can expect more QC problems with Sony Zeiss ZA lenses than you may be accustomed to. I have been using the Sony A900 since 2009 and I had a serious problem with my Zeiss 24-70 f2.8 ZA. I know one should not expect this issue with a $2000...
  12. nikonf

Where to stay in SF area?

Hello, I am planning a trip to San Francisco, Big Sur, Monterrey etc. in October. I am going to stay for about 5 days in the Carmel area and I need to find out where to stay in the San Francisco area. I am going to be in SF for about 5 days and I don't think I need to stay in the city proper...
  13. nikonf

Has anyone tried using enlarging lenses with the D800E?

I have many high-quality Rodenstock, Schneider and Nikon enlarging lenses which are just sitting in a box - begging to be used again. Has anybody tried to use enlarging lenses on a bellows or with a helecoid focusing mount on a D800E or 20-24MP DSLR? I know Nikon does not make a bellows...
  14. nikonf

FS: Canon 5D - Like New Condition

Camera very seldom used, as I was primarily a Nikon user. Asking $950 or B.O. Have sold before on eBay, LFUG and Fred Miranda. Excellent ratings.
  15. nikonf

Old View Camera Guy Needs Lens for D800E

Good evening, After more than 6.5 months of patiently waiting, Mr. Brown will be bringing my D800E to my doorstep tomorrow morning before 10:30! I have always been a sharpness nut since my days using 35mm Leica and 8x10 view cameras in the United States Army Signal Corps. I subscribe to the...
  16. nikonf

FS: Sinar X 4x5 Monorail View Camera - Brand New In Box - $2495 or B.O.

Overview The Sinar X is a cost-efficient alternative to the top-of-the-line P2 model, performing all the functions with equal perfection but deliberately dispensing with some of the operating amenities. The X can be used with a digital back. The Sinar X also does not feature the zero detent...
  17. nikonf

FS Linhof Technikardan 45S LNIB

Never thought I would do this but I have to sell this beauty in order to afford a Digital back and a couple of digital lenses. Paid $5800. Looking for $4500 or best offer.
  18. nikonf

Mamiya D lenses for DF 645

I am just beginning to use a Phase One DF 645 camera and 80mm Schneider LS lens and I am now interested in a wide angle and a macro lens. I know nothing about Mamiya optics since the old RB67 days. I do remember their 140mm macro was excellent and a friend of mine actually preferred it to his...
  19. nikonf

Old Timer Needs Help Choosing Digital Medium Format

Good day, My name is Mike Herring and I have been a photographer for more than 35 years. I started with 4x5, medium format and 35mm systems in the US Army and also ran the photo lab in my unit. After the Army service, I worked part time as a commercial and (heaven forbid) wedding photographer...
  20. nikonf

Quality Color Prints From Microtek 1800f 4x5 Scans

Can any of you experts recommend the best lab I could use for making 16x20 prints from my Microtek 1800f 4x5 Fuji and Ektachrome scans? Is it possible to make high quality prints myself from these scans on a Epson 4800 color inkjet or similar printer myself? I need to make a couple of prints for...