The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. L

FS: Fujifilm GFX 30mm $1, 300 (Including Shipping/Insurance/Paypal fee)

Price: $1,300.00 Payment method: PayPal (Free) Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: FedEx in CONUS with insurance (Free) Fuji GF 30mm f3.5 lens, used, but sparingly. Condition is an easy 9+, very, very clean. I bought this lens few days ago from the...
  2. L

WTB: Nikkor SW 150mm; Schneider Super-Symmar XL 150mm; Fujinon c 600

Want to buy these 3 lenses in good condition. 1) Nikkor SW 150mm 2) Schneider Super-Symmar XL 150mm 3) Fujinon c 600 Thank you Pramote
  3. L

Lenses for Linhof Techno or Arca Swiss M Line 2/Universalis

Hi, Is there any Linhof Techno or Arca Swiss M Line 2/Universalis users around here? I am wondering what lenses you've used with them (especially longer lenses and non-digital lenses). Thank you, Pramote
  4. L

Rodenstock*90mm f/5.6 HR Digaron-W/SW Lens VS The previous generation

Hi, I am wondering you've had experiences of the IQ of these 2 lenses; Rodenstock*90mm f/5.6 HR Digaron-W/SW Lens (yellow ring) VS Rodenstock 90mm HR Digaron W*(Older generation). The price difference is very significant. Is it well worth it to get the most recent one? What is the compromises...
  5. L

Best place for a landscape photographer to retire

Dear friends, I've been thinking about this thread for a long time and just had a chance to do it during my sabbatical leave. I hope this thread will not be moved to somewhere else (if it is, I will change the thread to "Best place for a medium-format landscape photographer to retire" :) The...
  6. L

Hasselblad CFV-50c MINT with US Warranty for 10+ months

Asking Price: $12, 500 I just got this back from the Hasselblad USA 40 days ago. It's in almost NEW condition and has never been on a trip. Shutter actuations: 770 It comes with all originals, 3 batteries (2 extra original Sony batteries ($43 each) and a charger. The US warrantee can be...
  7. L

Filter setup for Rodenstock 32mm with CF (for ND, graduated ND and polarizer)

I would like to get help regarding the filter setup for the Rodenstock 32mm HRW with CF which I will use with 3 filters, ND, graduated ND and polarizing. Thank you very much in advance and have a great summer. Pramote
  8. L

Applying LCC to files from CFV-50c

I need help! I've never used Phocus before, only photoshop and Capture 1. I've just acquired the CFV-50c and don't know how to apply LCC to the CFV-50c files. If some one can help giving me step-by-step (very simple) guidance how to do it, I will really appreciate. Thank you in advance. Pramote
  9. L

Hasselblad CFV-50c USA MINT

Asking Price: $13, 500 I just got this one from the Hasselblad USA last month from trading with my old Phase One back. I've been using it for a couple of hundred shots with my technical camera and 503 CW. I will absolutely be very happy to keep it if there is no interest. It is very gorgeous...
  10. L

Shutter release cable for technical camera

Dear friends, I am wondering you'd like to share what good quality shutter release cables you've been using, price, and where to buy them. Thank you, Pramote
  11. L

Alpa: 32mmHR/90mm HRSW/SK60mm with SWA/Max/FPS

I would like to get advice from friends at GetDPI for the best mounts of the Rodie 32mm, 90mm HRSW and SK 60mm XL and necessary adapters to use with the 17 T/S adapter and the SWA/Max and FPS. I read the previous post and was confused. Thank you very much for your comments. Pramote
  12. L

FS: Cambo WRS 65th Anniversary

Excellent condition. If you read this post, you know how beautiful it is. Bought from our Guy few years ago. The same camera you've seen in the 1st post of "Show us your tech cam". Low used since. Does not come with an adapter. I've had another body which I keep to use with the HR 23mm. Ask for...
  13. L

FS: Schneider APO-Digitar 5.6/35 XL; Cambo mount with center filter

Excellent condition. Bought 2nd hand but rarely use. Ask for $2,000 including shipping in CONUS. Accepted personal check (ship on clearance), cashier check or wire transfer. Accepted paypal (buyer pays fee) Please feel free to ask any questions. Thank you for checking. Pramote Zenfolio |...
  14. L

FS: Schneider APO-Digitar 5.6/60 XL; Cambo mount with T/S

My 1st sell ever on internet. Will try to put pictures later. Excellent condition. Bought from our Guy. Ask for $4, 500 including shipping in CONUS. Accepted personal check (ship on clearance), cashier check or wire transfer. Accepted paypal (buyer pays fee) Please feel free to ask any...
  15. L

FS: Rodenstock 40mm f/4 HR Digaron-W Lens; Cambo mount; With T/S

My 1st sell ever on internet. Will try to put pictures later. Excellent+ condition. Bought open box from CI few years ago. Ask for $5, 000 including shipping in CONUS. Accepted personal check (ship on clearance), cashier check or wire transfer. Accepted paypal (buyer pays fee) Please feel...
  16. L

FS: Rodenstock 28mm APO-S DHR; Cambo mount; With CF

My 1st sell ever on internet. Will try to put pictures later. Excellent condition. Ask for $5, 000 including shipping in CONUS. Accepted personal check (ship on clearance), cashier check or wire transfer. Accepted paypal (buyer pays fee) Please feel free to ask any questions. Thank you for...
  17. L

Hasselblad HC 50mm II

Dear friends, I have few questions regarding the HC 50mm II. Has anyone experienced the Hasselblad HC 50mm II? Is it worth to upgrade from the version I? How is it compared to the HCD 35-90mm at 50mm? How is it with the HTS 1.5? Thanks in advance for your comments. Happy New Year! Pramote
  18. L

WTB 8x10 field camera

I am looking for 8x10 field camera (not studio) in great working condition for landscape photography. I am willing to either pay cash (paypal) or trade it with my Hasselblad H3DII-31. Thank you, Pramote
  19. L

ALPA HPF ring on Cambo lens

Dear Friends, I've just bought the Disto D5 and am wondering I can put the ALPA HPF rings on my lenses (Both with and without T/S). I also want to know where I can buy it. Your advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Pramote
  20. L

Laser Distance Meter

I would like to buy a laser distance meter to use with my Cambo WRS and Fuji GX617 w/ 300mm. There are so many Leica Disto models and other brands to choose from. Please help. Thank you Pramote