The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Michiel Schierbeek

Booklaunch Transitions in Spain

My newly launched book Transitions in Spain is available on Amazon! 336 pages with photographs, text and poems. Languages: Dutch and English. Photography and Design by Michiel Schierbeek. Size 28 x 24 cm Price € 40,-- (only) :) The only thing I didn't do was the lithography. Transitions in...
  2. Michiel Schierbeek

HELP fujifilms s10 focus assist is disabled !

The Fuji S10 is driving me mad. I want to shoot manually with my 7Artisans 35/0.95. For some mysterious reason fujifilms S10 focus assist is disabled. I want to set it to focus peaking but can't reach anymore. Also I can't get focus magnyfication to work when turning the focus ring. BTW it is...
  3. Michiel Schierbeek

New Sigma Camera

I just placed a preorder for a new phone camera. I always wanted a big phone again with big digits. https://www.mirrorlessrumors.com/
  4. Michiel Schierbeek

What would you do?

I have now already 5 fuji x lenses and still not figured out which camera to buy. I am hanging over to the Fuji S10. Not a typical Fuji camera what attracted me so much in the first place with just a PASM dial but i like the IS on it and the big grip. I also like the minimalistic approuch of the...
  5. Michiel Schierbeek

Rumor K-II

Any one a bit excited or curious about the rumored upcoming K-II? @ photorumors I am a bit......
  6. Michiel Schierbeek

Ricoh is developing a new Pentax D FA 50mm f/1.4 lens

At last a new lens for Pentax FF. A bit boring focal lengths (for me), but it is a start. Looks like a high quality lens; therefore big! Ricoh is developing a new Pentax D FA 50mm f/1.4 lens | Photo Rumors
  7. Michiel Schierbeek

Flying camera

Flying camera! https://www.facebook.com/hdslrFilmMaker/videos/1007789102630976/?fref=nf
  8. Michiel Schierbeek

Metropolis by Martin Roemers

Some weeks ago I bought the book Metropolis by Martin Roemers at the opening of is exhibition with the same title in Huis Marseille, Amsterdam.. A survey of real big citys above 10 million inhabitants. A fantastic series of photographs shot with a Mamiya 7II. Yes analoque! He used long...
  9. Michiel Schierbeek

New HD Pentax-D FA 645 35mm f/3.5 AL IF lens to be announced

New HD Pentax-D FA 645 35mm f/3.5 AL IF lens to be announced on November 12th Read more on PhotoRumors.com: Photo Rumors Can't figure out yet what is the real difference with the former model.
  10. Michiel Schierbeek

Mamiya manuel shift lens on the Pentax 645Z

Ren into this very old thread googling for this lens and guess what: Guy touched and tested it already a long time ago for me. ;) In the lens and accessory reviews thread, but I thought it might interest some here. I just found one, converted to a Hasselblad mount and I am going to use it with...
  11. Michiel Schierbeek

New Lytro Illum

Who is going to try this camera? I can finally get rid of all my lenses, no need for focussing anymore :D http://photorumors.com/2014/04/22/lytro-illum-a-new-high-end-lightfield-camera/
  12. Michiel Schierbeek

Blurb book uploading problems.

For a long time I have been struggling with the Blurb book creator plugin for Indesign CS6. I made the templates everything according the rules of book creator plug in but I always get an error message. This is actually before the real uploading process. It can't even create the PDF files for...
  13. Michiel Schierbeek

Remake of an old Petzval lens for Nikon and Canon

For anyone interested in the old look artistic portrait lens. There is a remake coming. The Lomography Petzval Portrait Lens by Lomography — Kickstarter
  14. Michiel Schierbeek

Print resolution Sigma D2Pm :confused:

I am uploading images to a seller (fineartamerica) of prints but suddenly my latest files from the DP2m are refused because they are to small for printing. While I already uploaded some DP2m images which were accepted for prints till the size of 48" x 32" inch. In SPP I can't find any info on...
  15. Michiel Schierbeek

Ricoh GXR Viewfinder problem

Hello Guys, I remember from a long time ago someone had the same problem as I am having now but I could not find the thread anymore. By putting the camera in the back the viewfinder turned up more then 90 degrees and now I can't fold it down anymore without cracking anything. Does anyone...
  16. Michiel Schierbeek

NEW Pentax MX-1

For the Pentax lovers. Got this in my mail; Pentax MX-1 Announced - Pentax Camera News & Rumors - PentaxForums.com
  17. Michiel Schierbeek

New Sony FF square format camera rumor!

A new full frame camera in square format. It is just a rumor, but wouldn't that be fun! sonyalpharumors | Home
  18. Michiel Schierbeek

New NEX lenses from Sigma

Andrea from Sony Alpha rumours finds them boring, but that remains to be seen. 19mm/2.8 and 30mm/2.8 Macro. Although it is huge my 4/3 24mm/1.8 is a good lens. Then these two look rather small. Michiel Oeps, this should be moved to Rafa's thread :o http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/
  19. Michiel Schierbeek

Image stabilisation on NEX cameras

Since I really get warmed up by the Nex7 I was wondering if anyone can enlighten me how IS works on these cameras. Stil have to be convinced of a gap in image quality with the GH2 but that camera sure looks nice. I remember from my E-3 you could dial in the focal lenght of the lens in use and it...
  20. Michiel Schierbeek

Voigtländer Nokto 25/0.95

What more can one wish for ? No more hunting around, you can just order it brandnew! And it looks perfect and no adapters needed. Michiel Nokton, of course.