The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

Fuji GF 30 5.6 T/S for sale in US

This lens seems to be more of a mirage in the US. Has anyone purchased one from a US dealer?
  2. C

leaving medium format and use "just" FF? X2D vs SL2 (or SL3)

I think it was mainly color. I often found the GFX occasionally had a strange color cast I could not remove. I would use a specific camera profile using the Passport color checker and still not get realistic colors. The Leica M11 never needed that. Skin tones were even harder. I know many people...
  3. C

leaving medium format and use "just" FF? X2D vs SL2 (or SL3)

I just went though this same path. I regularly print 2’x3’ and occasional long panorama’s 2’ high from stitched shots. I had Hasselblad X1D2 and then up graded to a Fuji GFX 100S. I had this for 1 1/2 years. I loved the files but really struggled with the color and ergonomics. I have had Leica...
  4. C

M10Monochrom fade out - M11Mono just around the corner?

I have seen many used M10M’s on the Fred Miranda site. Not sure if your US based but this is a great site for excellent used Leica stuff. PS- The M10M is my favorite camera ever!!!!
  5. C

X2D arrived but weighing M11 instead. Appreciate any insight/advice.

I purchased an M11 6 months ago. In addition I have an M10M and a series of Leica glass (18 SEM, 21 SEM, 35FLE, 50 APO and 90/2.4) and had a Fuji GFX 100S. I spent 6 months comparing the Fuji to the M11 for landscapes. I knew I preferred the M11 for my travel/lifestyle photos but I wanted to...
  6. C

At a crossroads - IQ3100, X2D, M11

I can’t comment on the Phase One but I recently sold all my Fuji GFX 100S gear and lenses after shooting my Leica M11 primary for a 6 months. I do mostly travel and landscapes and sell large prints. I have found the M11 prints to be so close to the GFX 100S and it was not worth bringing it with...
  7. C

For sale Fuji 23/4 and 120/4 Macro GF lenses

Both lenses are in very good condition and come with original boxes and papers. Price includes PayPal fees and USPS shipping to CONUS. 23/4- $1650 120/4 Macro- $1450
  8. C

Canon EF to Hasselblad X1D converter with electronic aperture control

Price: $250.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear I used this on my Hasselblad X1D Mk1 and Mk2 to adapt Canon TS lens to the Hasselblad. This allows for electronic aperture control. It works perfectly.
  9. C

FS: Format Hitech 85 mm FIlter Holder/Polarizer and many filters.

This is a complete set of Format Hitech 85 mm Filter system. $350 This is an ideal set up for the Hasselblad X1D. It includes the filter holder, polarizer. It includes a 3 stop ND filter It includes a 6 stop ND filter It includes a 3 stop soft edge graduated filter It includes a Night time...
  10. C

Hasselblad X1DMk2, 21/4 XCD, 45P XCD, 81/1.9 XCD, 135/28 w/ 1.7 TC XCD

I am selling my complete may complete Hasselblad Kit. I am not using it since buying the Leica M10M. Each includes all original boxes, packaging, bags etc. It is in 9 condition with minor signs of wear. Hasselblad X1D Mk2 $4450 (SOLD) 4 Batteries (2 high capacity batteries) 1 dual charger 1...
  11. C

Hasselblad XCD 45 F 3.5

SOLD thanks for looking!
  12. C

Hasselblad XCD 45 F 3.5

PRICE LOWERED TO $1250 including USPS shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees.
  13. C

Hasselblad XCD 45 F 3.5

PRICE LOWERED TO $1350 (including shipping a PayPal fees).
  14. C

Hasselblad XCD 45 F 3.5

This is in very good condition. It has 6148 clicks. The glass is perfect. It has a BW clear protective filter. It includes original box and leather bag. Price included USPS shipping and PP fees PRICE $1500
  15. C

Hasselblad x1D 50C $2750

ITEM IS SOLD This is in very good shape and perfect working order. It has some small blemishes on the corners. It went back to Sweden under warrantee shortly after purchasing and had the mother board was replaced but has worked perfectly for the last 2 years. It includes original box...
  16. C

FS: Hasselblad XCD 90 and XCD 120 Macro

The 120 Macro has sold
  17. C

The 90 has SOLD
  18. C

Prices Lowered XCD 90 $1300 XCD 120 Macro $3150 Prices include shipping to USPS and PayPal fees!!!
  19. C

Both these lenses are is excellent shape and include all original boxes, bags and papers. The XCD 90 includes a B&W UV filter and a screw on rubber hood. The XCD 120 Macro hood is slightly bent but functions normally. XCD 90 $1400 Shutter Count 1869 XCD 120 Macro $3250 Shutter Count 1031...