The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji GF 30 5.6 T/S for sale in US

vjbelle

I've had mine on order for many, many months - maybe to extend to many years. This is kind of a specialty item and I don't think that it will result in huge sales plus it's fairly expensive. I think Fuji is having difficulties actually manufacturing this lens - just my hunch. I'm leaving mine on order in hopes of getting one but it won't be the end of the world if it never comes to fruition.

Victor B

Adammork

I know it’s maybe not to much help - but my local dealer here in Copenhagen have both of them in stock, I got them both delivered in end of last year.

diggles

They are out there and orders are slowly being fulfillled. I ordered one from bh photo at 6am, just a couple hours after preordering was opened. About 3 weeks ago I got a message from fedex that a package is due to arrive the next day.

I hadn't ordered anything from them so I was surprised. It was the 30mm TS. Since I had already purchased one from a camera shop in the netherlands I returned it.

I never cancelled the order because I wanted to see how long it would be for them to be in stock. I expected to be notified and at that time I planned on cancelling it, but instead they just shipped. I'm assuming it went to the next person in line. I never even touched the box so whoever was next will get the brand new open box experience.

CI has shipped some as well. I don't know how many, but I do know a photographer that got his from them.

FYI, the 30 I have came from the Netherlands and the 110 came from Australia. If you are willing to get them outside of the US, they can be found.