The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Zeiss otus 55mm f/1.4 for Canon EF mount

Beautiful glass in excellent condition. Just have no use for it anymore. $1700 net to me.
  2. A

Hasselblad X1D

Selling my X1D away as well. Been hoarding too many things without using them much! I bought it with a huge case and only have that. Sold the other lenses away already a while ago. Only have the 45p which seems to have run into an AF issue. The X1D as such has no issues whatsoever. Doesn’t even...
  3. A

Leica SL 90-280mm

Reluctantly selling my SL 90-280mm away! lens is in wonderful shape and cared for really well. No matter what, the lens hood never escapes the scuffs/scratches. Comes with the box and tripod mount and an extra arca Swiss mount that is better than the original mount. Will post pictures tomorrow...
  4. A

(SOLD) Leica SL 75mm f/2

Selling my sparingly used SL 75mm f/2 lens. It is in excellent condition! No scratches or dents on body or glass. The hood and caps might show minor scuffs. my price is $3000 net to me. so, buyer will have to cover shipping or fees (if any) PayPal or venmo accepted. In person sale available in...
  5. A

WTB - Leica S-adapter L

Looking to buy a Leica S-adapter L.
  6. A

Trade your XCD 90 OR 65 for my Leica S35?

Long shot but just putting it out there… :) My Leica S35 is not CS No box Comes with caps and hood Condition is good (7+) Has a couple of tiny marks and on the barrel Moderate wear on the mount as well fully functional and AF motor is still the old one and works just fine! just some low...
  7. A

voigtlander 40mm f/1.2 Leica M mount

Selling this tiny little beautiful lens away! was using this on my Leica CL but I just don’t use it anymore now. Looks to be in excellent condition with no noticeable wear! Comes with box, front/rear caps. I’ll add a hood as well if I can find it 😌 $550 shipped! (PayPal fees extra) Local pick...
  8. A

Leica SL 75mm f/2

Decided to sell my Leica SL 75mm lens away! I would rate it 9/10. No dents or scratches.. don’t see any noticeable wear either on the barrel or glass. The caps and the hood may show some minor wear but are fully functional! Comes with original box Price: $3500 (will ship free, PayPal charges...
  9. A

Hasselblad XCD lens repair in SF Bay Area?

Hi folks - My XCD 45P makes a loud whirring noise when attached to the camera. The AF mechanism has gone faulty. If you live in the Bay Area what are your choices to get this fixed? Send it to Hasselblad or any local service available? Thanks! AK
  10. A

Leica S-007, 35mm and 180mm

Posting here to gauge interest. Available to sell immediately though!! Got a Leica S-007 in excellent condition for sale! It comes with original box, tethering cables, shutter cable, 2 batteries, battery charger, external power battery adapter that lets you plug into power outlet, a right angle...
  11. A

Nikon Z 800mm f/6.3

dpreview review is out and happily surprised by the price on this lens.. will most likely preorder it 😍 $6499 is quite an impressive price
  12. A

GPS tracker for your gear??

Anybody here uses any GPS tracker for photo gear? I am reading that apple airtags might be a good tool but the catch is, it only works when it's near an iPhone to feed off of. Don't like dealing with "ifs" and "buts" Are dog/cat trackers any useful? Wish ALL modern gear came with a built-in...
  13. A

Underwater camera recommendations?

Hello folks! I have some snorkeling plans coming up in the future. Any recommendations besides a GoPro or something alike? I have a Sony a6600 in compact camera systems and the housing for that and other cameras are outrageously expensive! 1.5x times the camera itself.. I'd like really high...
  14. A

Leica Telyt-R 500mm f/8 with Telescope ocular Leica TO-R

Selling this vintage telephoto lens away. It is in great condition with barely any noticeable wear. It comes with the ocular eye piece. I really would like to sell them both together. Here are some pictures to begin with. If you need more detailed photos, I can share them. the lens comes with...
  15. A

Damnnn the RF monsters are here (RF 1200mm and 800mm) and it will cost you an arm and a leg

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/details/lenses/ef/super-telephoto/rf1200mm-f8-l-is-usm-lens Who’s getting one?
  16. A

Nikon Coolpix P1000 - Saturn and Jupiter collage!

the only reason I am still holding onto this camera.. incredible zoom range! Wish they’d launch the next version.. it’s been a while! these images are not extracted from a video.. these are actual pictures I shot from my backyard last year. Nothing spectacular but it’s great to even see and...
  17. A

Olympus em-1 MIII vs Sony a6600 for BIF?

Wondering if there’s any comparisons out there already for Olympus em-1 Miii paired with 100-400 native vs t Sony a6600 and the 70-350? I have the latter and I wonder if swapping it with an Olympus setup would make me regret? I like the 275mm extra focal length in the compact setup.. but the...
  18. A

Bought: Pentax 645N film camera

Looking for a 645N that has been well cared for! Not interested in a battered camera.. a few scratches or paint loss is fine but no dents, no functional issues, no missing parts.. you get the idea.. Please let me know if you have one for sale. Thank you! AK
  19. A

Anybody replacing R5 with R3?

not looking to buy an R5 (already got an r5) but just wondering if someone’s convinced enough with the R3 to let go off the 45MP..
  20. A

Nikon Z7 and 14-30 combo in 2022?

How does the Z7 and the Z 14-30 combo fare for landscape work? IQ wise would you still recommend it over others? I am aware of some of the downsides like not having a dual card slot.. I don’t intend to shoot any fast action with this either.. if the AF is good enough to keep up with kids...