The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

907x 100c display screen contrast and magenta cast.

Hi Everyone, I just bought a 907x 100c, love the camera so far but the camera screen calibration is really off. The screen is so much more contrasty than real life and other cameras I have used showing no detail in any shadows and blown out whites vs the RAW images once transferred to the...
  2. T

Hasselblad XCD Lens focus speeds

Hi All, I have just bought a Hasselblad 907x 100c to primarily be used on a technical camera. I have bought a used XCD 65mm 2.8 for a walk around lens which produces some great images but it really seems to struggle with focusing. Often takes multiple attempts to focus on various subjects, in...
  3. T

ARCA SWISS bits and bobs

A few bits and bobs that came with my Arca Swiss F classic 6x9 that I don’t require. Not sure if of value to anyone? Can sell seperate or together. Will throw in a Polaroid back with purchase for whoever wants it. Postage additional from Australia. You could build a camera with another standard...
  4. T

best affordable lenses for CFV 100c for tech cam use?

Looking into the Hasselblad cfv 100c, what lenses will resolve the 100 mp? I currently have an arca swiss classic 6x9 shooting film with a set of the non digital lenses some schneider and some nikkor but I believe these won't be up to par. From my research Rodenstock Apo Sironar Digital lenses...
  5. T

Hasselblad x2d with Arca Swiss Rotafoot questions

Hi all, I currently shoot mainly architecture and interiors on film on an arca swiss F classic 6x9 which I love using but also want a digital option that is medium format. I have struggled to enjoy working digitally, only so far shooting on full frame cameras (last camera was a canon r5) I find...