The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Digitalcameraman

The Phase One XT 150mm HO-S SB Lens – First Impressions

I just wanted to share my first impressions and images I recently shot with the new Phase One XT 150mm HO-S SB Lens on a trip thru Norway. It's a great addition to the lenses for the XT camera system. The compression is so different than most of these images we create with Technical camera...
  2. Digitalcameraman

It is Finally Here, 907x 100c

Please take a look at our content we developed for the new release. This should be a great solution for not only Hasselblad users but all Tech camera users too. Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you. The New Hasselblad 907x 100c Announced! The Hasselblad 907X & CFV 100C...
  3. Digitalcameraman

The Right Filters to use with Phase One Achromatic Backs

Just posted a new article with examples of how the various filters effect the look of the image with Phase One Achromatic Backs. I shot these images at workshops and trips around the US. Links below. https://www.captureintegration.com/the-right-filters-for-achromatic-shooting/...
  4. Digitalcameraman

Silo City Medium Format Workshop July 19-23, 2017 Buffalo, NY

To register and get more information, please follow this link https://captureintegration.com/silo-city-workshop-2017-july-19-23/
  5. Digitalcameraman

WTB Phase One Flex Adapter with Mamiya/Phase One Insert Only

WTB Phase One Flex Adapter with Mamiya/Phase One M645 Insert. Also looking for just insert for Mamiya/Phase One M645 too. Anyone used the one on Ebay from China? How does it work?
  6. Digitalcameraman

Silo City Medium Format Workshop May 14-17, 2015

DOWNLOAD WORKSHOP PDF This is the prime opportunity to test drive medium format digital camera systems from Phase One, Mamiya Leaf, ALPA, Cambo and Leica in one workshop at an incredible location full of great photographic opportunities. Get hands-on setup and instruction for a variety of...
  7. Digitalcameraman

FS Linhof M679 CC View Camera for Digital

I have 2 mint condition Linhof M679 CC View Camreas set up and ready for Hasselblad V series camera backs. These units were being used with Phase One H20 backs. Look for these H20 backs also in auctions. If you need any other Phase One backs to go with these camera systems please contact me at...
  8. Digitalcameraman

Mamiya 28mm Lens Brand New in Box

Mamiya 28mm Lens Brand New in box. Just have several of these so I am looking to sell 2 of them. Bought these last month before Mamiya raised the price. $4,900 plus 1/2 paypal Shipping anywhere in US for $25.00 UPS Ground. Chris Snipes Image Productions, Inc Phase One Expert...