The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

24mm f5.6 XL with cfvii50c

usm

There are several SK 24mm f5.6 XL for sale.
My questions is, how will it perform on the Hasselblad cfvii50c?
Any examples, fff files?
Thanks

B L

I was a little disappointed, but now fallen in love. It is a fantastic once tamed. You will need a center filter to reduce corner and side darkness. The coverage is max 37X49. It will work just fine with CFV 50 C I and II. I have some raw files (P25 ccd) if you want to check out. This lens will benifit from LCC. However I dont take no more LCC shots as I have a collection of them and one or two will remove corner fall ofs,dust etc. I will upload some files and message you the link.

Reactions: usm

Alkibiades

I used the 24xl on my cambo wrs with Center Filter on H3D39 MP back. for this combo this lens works very well. It will also work with 50 MP CCD Kodak chip. But no way with small and large CCD with micro lenses: 40 MP and 80 MP. Also not with all Cmos - sony backs.
The lens will be interesting when the new 100 MO sensor will be used in backs.

B L

Thanks. I will stick with my XCD21.
Stay away if you dont need it. The colour cast is almost non existant with P25, here is a two shot stich donation for a local scnool..CF064099_Panorama 1.jpg
...ad this one for our Bagshaw Musium!CF064054 copy.jpg

Last edited: