The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A formal 'hello' from Ghent, Belgium

Whisp3r

Dear fellow professionals, enthusiasts, artists and craftsmen,

I've been doing my best to hold out on a formal introduction! The German language has a beautiful word for my condition: 'einzelgänger' ;-) Nevertheless, I've already been pleasantly surprised here by the amount of advice, support and wealth of information, so once again thank you for all the valuable contributions each and every one of you make on a daily basis.

My professional photography career spans two decades, moving from photojournalism to wedding photography to interior photography, with a bit of portraiture thrown in here and there for good measure (and because portraits are fun!) These days, I find myself slowly but surely drawn to architectural photography, so as a result I've been spending a lot of time here on GetDPI, devouring the archives with a lot of gusto. Such a treasure trove of information!

I share my home with two cats who have turned it into their own personal lair, but let me assure you all here and now: I will refrain from posting kitty pictures ;-)

Glad to be here, and have a nice morning/day/evening!

Best regards,
Carlos

Whisp3r

Welcome, Carlos.
We make exceptions for kitty pictures here!

Best,
Darr

Hi Darlene, hi Jesse! Thank you for welcoming me to this forum. Well okay, if it's no problem, then here goes:

0001-IMG_5786-Melvinkobe-Photography.JPG
IMG_6417.jpg
IMG_6425.jpg

Oh dear, I'm not even 24 hours in and I already broke my self-imposed restrictions. Thanks for encouraging me! :ROFLMAO:

Best regards,
Carlos