The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A special issue of the ELEMENTS Magazine - CELEBRATION OF THE PRINT is here!

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
It is our pleasure to present you with a special issue of the ELEMENTS Magazine titled, “CELEBRATION OF THE PRINT.”

The cover image by Ansel Adams, sets the tone for the pages that follow. Inside, you will find the works of Bruce Barnbaum, Christopher Burkett, Charles Cramer, Michael Frye, R. Mac Holbert, Joseph Holmes, Michael Kenna, Roman Loranc, Lynn Radeka, John Sexton, and John Wawrzonek. We also bring you a fascinating interview with Evan Russel, the curator at the Ansel Adams Gallery in Yosemite. Evan gives us insight into his photography, the inner workings of the gallery, as well as some insider knowledge of Ansel Adams’ life's work.

We asked each photographer five questions related to printing. You will learn how they have developed their craft, what they consider to be a great print and the expertise related to their specialization. They generously share their knowledge, history, techniques, and advice. Indeed, in these answers and imagery you will find a photographic legacy to admire, learn from, and carry forward. It is also once-in-a-generation advice on printing for every student of landscape photography.

If you are not a subscriber yet, please join landscape photographers from around the world who receive the ELEMENTS Magazine every month. Subscribe today and gain access to this special production and all past issues. Use ELLERYLAKE for 10% off.

https://www.elementsphotomag.com

Elements_December2021_cover.jpg

hcubell

As a subscriber, I received the email about the December issue of Elements Magazine on December 4th and have been trying for almost three weeks to log in and download the issue with my regular email address and password with no success. I have also requested probably 20 times that an email be sent to my regular email address so that I can log in there or reset my password. Zero response. There is nothing wrong with my email address. It is operating normally, with dozens of emails flowing into every day. There is nothing in my Spam/Junk folder. There is no way to log into a website of any sort to reset preferences. Please advise how you plan to address this.

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
As a subscriber, I received the email about the December issue of Elements Magazine on December 4th and have been trying for almost three weeks to log in and download the issue with my regular email address and password with no success. I have also requested probably 20 times that an email be sent to my regular email address so that I can log in there or reset my password. Zero response. There is nothing wrong with my email address. It is operating normally, with dozens of emails flowing into every day. There is nothing in my Spam/Junk folder. There is no way to log into a website of any sort to reset preferences. Please advise how you plan to address this.
Hello Howard,

Please note that we responded to your email. We have sent multiple emails to your account with no success. We will find solution and your subscription will be extended.

I will message your privately about ways we could find the right solution. Indeed, it is a very mysterious case )

Warm Regards,

Olaf

hcubell

Olaf, the two emails you sent me to my email address from YOUR email account were immediately received in my email account. No problem. However, whatever email account that the website uses is not generating emails that are being received by me.