The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Another Camera Bag question for 907x

Godfrey

I have a case like that for the 500CM. It fits the 907x with 21mm lens or 65mm lens perfectly. I hardly ever use it, however: It's most useful for storage rather than carrying and shooting.

G

usm

As I can see it, this is just a cover and I am using the strap from the camera. When I am opening the bag it removes completely?

M

Godfrey

As I can see it, this is just a cover and I am using the strap from the camera. When I am opening the bag it removes completely?
Yes. Which means that when using it, you have to find somewhere to put the case down when using the camera... and remember to pick it back up again and put it back around the camera. That's what makes it clumsy as a shooter's case. :D

It's fine for protecting the camera when you 'toss' it into a backpack or other bag. ;)

G

Reactions: usm