The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

back with team phase

drevil

Staff member
As i am preparing my great wall exhibition for next year i came across lots of images that i have taken with my contax 645 and p45+, that are, still today, stunning.
i even managed to print one image at 180cm width.

and all the talking with nikesteam, who is looking for an iq180 for ages, got me really eager to digitalise my contax 645 again, and i found a nice offer for a p65+ in contax mount.
though not in prestine condition the back works flawlessly, so far.
today i went out the first time and though i got disappointed with my goal i was able to test it quickly. even though those backs used to be amazing and still are somewhat, compared to my GFX100 the p65+ feels outdated when it comes to shadow recovery sure, quite a lot of stops of DR are missing, so the conditions need to be perfect for the p65+. sunshine sunshine and flash guns.

next goal p45+, one is also available at the moment but the seller is simply crazy.

anyway here is a quick snapshot from today, beijing sunset, forbidden city in the foreground and the beijing zun(vessel) in the background, now the tallest building in beijing