The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bicycles of all Types

Godfrey

I've had this bike in my office unassembled since 2020. Since I was planning on doing a big long bike trip this Summer, I started getting some finishing pieces and updates for it. That trip plan went belly up in June, but I figured it would be better if I had it assembled anyway.

Bicycle 2 - "Traveler"​

It's a sibling to my daily rider, just a couple of minor detail differences. These pix were made on delivery day, before I even had time to fit the running lights and water bottle.

Bicycle 2 - Front View
I've had it out for a couple of ten miler test and fitting rides so far. The guys who did the build for me did an amazing job ... they followed all my adjustments and instructions to the letter, and the only adjustment I've had to made was to change the seat angle by about 2 degrees. Works perfectly, fits me perfectly too. :D

The tires make it look very bulky, but it's really only 27 lbs as it sits there, ready to roll. Rides and rolls very sweet...

Enjoy! G