The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture Integration sale, in particular GF 35-70 $499.95

Greg Haag

In case someone has been thinking about the GF 35-70, I just got an email and CI has it on sale for $499.95. I really enjoy this lens and it seems like a lot for the money.

hcubell

When I see that lens being offered by Fuji for $500, I can't stop thinking that Fuji should hire the guy who did the Crazy Eddie ads from the 1970's: "the prices are INSANE!!!!!!!!"

Steve Hendrix

I would agree. Though I always caution when comparing single lens copies to beware of sweeping conclusions (not that Lloyd is making any). At 3x the price, it would be worth it. At the current price, I can't imagine why any Fuji owner wouldn't have one in their bag. With regard to stock availability, he observes that the 35-70 lenses are out of stock, but we do have them on our shelf.

Fuji 35-70 4.5-5.6 WRs Zoom Lens

Steve Hendrix/CI

Last edited:

gurtch

Thanks for the heads up. I already have the 32~64 lens, so this would be redundant, albeit smaller and lighter. I did purchase the 50 mm lens when it was on sale for $500. That lens was also redundant, but I could not resist the small size and lighter weight. Great walk around lens.