The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DXO Photolab Supports GFX 100s

scho

The latest update (4.3) of PhotoLab now includes support for the Fujifilm GFX 100s. No update yet for the standalone PureRaw.

Here is a screen grab comparison of an image processed in DXO PL 4.3 vs the ACR version in Lightroom. Used DeepPrime noise reduction in PL 4.3. Fine detail seems to be preserved well with DeepPrime.

EH21

That's interesting, thanks for posting. Have you compared this to the C1 conversion as well?

Paul2660

Results look good. I have considered DxO for raw conversion but their lack of layers like C1 makes me stay in the C1 world. I don’t feel that C1 gives the best sharpest details for most cameras beside phase backs but their tool set, color editing, and layering make it still the lead tool.

Paul

SrMphoto

I am using DxO PhotoLab mainly for their DeepPrime noise reduction technology. It integrates well into an Adobe workflow.

vjbelle

Results look good. I have considered DxO for raw conversion but their lack of layers like C1 makes me stay in the C1 world. I don’t feel that C1 gives the best sharpest details for most cameras beside phase backs but their tool set, color editing, and layering make it still the lead tool.

Paul
Can't agree more with you. The layers feature is more than addictive and now with the new brushes that can be customized C1 becomes my de facto standard. I just wish sharpening were on par with Camera Raw.

Victor B.

scho

PureRaw standalone has now also been updated to support the GFX 100s. Very easy to import raws through PureRaw, process, and export DNG directly into Lightroom or C1 for additional work. Advantages include excellent DXO noise reduction and optical corrections.

Last edited: