The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ELEMENTS Magazine - April 2023 issue

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Fellow Members,

As some of you may know,
ELEMENTS Magazine and Medium Format Magazine along with a generous help from Capture Integration make this forum possible. By subscribing to these publications and/or purchasing your gear from Capture Integration you support the forum and make sure it is here to stay for many years to come. I know that some of you are our subscribers so THANK YOU SO MUCH.

For those of you who are passionate about landscape photography, we just released the April issue of the ELEMENTS Magazine. It opens with an insightful and exclusive interview with British photographer Lizzie Shepherd accompanied by a selection of her best work.

On the following pages (128 in total!) you will find imagery and writings from Tim Nevell, Michele Sons, Cole Thompson, and Charles Cramer. Recently, I visited Bruce Barnbaum's studio and wrote a reportage-style article about my visit. I hope you will enjoy it.

This month, THE GALLERY section features the work of Heike Odermatt, a photographer from Netherlands. This time, our popular section FROM THE BOOKSHELF highlights Antonio Aleo’s book “Hypnosis.”

In our new PHOTOS WE SHARE section you will find images by Mike DiMeola, Kathy Linford, Alexandre Manuel, Vidya Kane, and Krister Berg – all carefully selected by our curation team.

Steven Friedman introduces the issue in his Editor’s Word remarks.

We would be delighted if you joined us. When you sign up for our annual subscription, you will gain access to all previous issues plus the next 12 issues. I personally invite you to join
www.elementsphotomag.com

Elements_April_2023_cover.jpg