The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase ONE XF IQ4 150 Kit and Lenses - in Warranty - EU

eisbaer

Hi,

I am selling my not much used XF IQ4 Kit. As I worked the last two years only with my Alpa Kit, the XF, the IQ 4 and the lenses are almost never used. So this kit is to good just sitting in its case.

I have for sale:

Kit: Phase One XF (only 4500 Actuations) + IQ4 150(only 11.500 Actuations) + Schneider LS 80mm 2.8 Blue Ring (only 3000 Actuations): List Price approx: 54.000 € (incl.Tax), Asking Price: 38.000€ (incl. Tax)(Warranty till 12/2023). Camera is rated for about 500k Actuations, Back for about 1 Million, Lens - Leaf Shutter - for about 100.000 Actuations - this is almost new. Everything in very good condition (maybe a little tear and wear here and there). Including all original Accessories, 6 Batteries in good condition and Phase One PeliCase.

I am also selling lenses (but only after the kit is sold as I want to give the buyer of the kit the first choice for the lenses) All lenses in warranty until 12/2023 - and almost not used.

Schneider Kreuznach LS 35mm 3.5 Blue Ring, only about 600 Actuations: List Price 7.128 Euro, Asking 5.490 Euro.
Schneider Kreuznach LS 55mm 2.8 Blue Ring, only about 500 Actuations: List Price 5.224 Euro, Asking 3.890 Euro.
Schneider Kreuznach LS 110mm 2.8, Blue Ring, only about 2000 Auctions, List Price 5.938 Euro, Asking: 4.490 Euro.
Schneider Kreuznach LS 120mm 4.0 Makro, Blue Ring, only about 1.100 Actuations, List Price 7723 Euro, Asking: 5.890 Euro

Only selling to EU, Buyer can inspect before buying in South of Germany if wanted. Everything is in great condition.

Please don't ask yet for single lenses, will sell preferred as kit.

Pictures: If you are interested drop me an PM and I sent you the pictures.
All questions, please ask in PM.

Frank