The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

drevil

Staff member
Thank you :). Congrats on your job. Switzerland is a beautiful country indeed, hope you will love it. Don't forget your hiking shoes ;)
oh i am well prepared for hiking, just check my great wall diary thread, just updated

Ed Hurst

Two of Sydney's famous Manly ferries are currently sitting out-of-use alongside Cockatoo Island. Meanwhile, their modern replacements are controversial, soulless and experiencing reliability/suitability problems. Here you can see them, with the historic environment and star trails surrounding them - seen from White Horse Point.

One version to show the wider scene (and the whole chimney reflection!), followed by a crop to put more attention on the ferries.

Fuji GFX100S with Pentax 67 55-100mm lens @ circa 80mm

Ed Hurst

For the first time, Sydney played host to World Pride this year. It coincided with a month of LGBT events and the annual Mardi Gras. The culmination of the whole festival was a march over the roadway of the Harbour Bridge - a place with a wonderful atmosphere and view, normally only seen fleetingly from passing road vehicles. Truly a wonderful occasion, full of love and inclusion for all. I was really made to feel included by everyone.

All images shot with Fuji GFX100S and Pentax 645 28-45mm lens.

World Pride Sydney 2023

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.