The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images 2023

Darin Marcus

District Camera had a Fall Event & Sale today at their Arlington store. Reps from several camera and lens manufacturers were present with demo equipment. Westcott and Profoto brought a model to the store to let visitors test their latest lighting innovations. I stopped by on my way back from the Revolutionary War Day at Gunston Hall. I rarely photograph people, but I took advantage of the opportunity to get a few photos with the Z6 & Z 70-200mm f/2.8 S. My first time photographing professional models/with studio lights, so I apologize if it looks like I didn't know what I was doing (I really didn't :p):

Nikon Z6, Nikkor Z 70-200mm f/2.8 S @ 200mm, 1/100sec, f/2.8, ISO 200

Swissblad

District Camera had a Fall Event & Sale today at their Arlington store. Reps from several camera and lens manufacturers were present with demo equipment. Westcott and Profoto brought a model to the store to let visitors test their latest lighting innovations. I stopped by on my way back from the Revolutionary War Day at Gunston Hall. I rarely photograph people, but I took advantage of the opportunity to get a few photos with the Z6 & Z 70-200mm f/2.8 S. My first time photographing professional models/with studio lights, so I apologize if it looks like I didn't know what I was doing (I really didn't :p):

Nikon Z6, Nikkor Z 70-200mm f/2.8 S @ 200mm, 1/100sec, f/2.8, ISO 200
Great portrait - Working with a professional model is a wonderful experience - they make everything seem so simple!

Amelia by SB Portrait Photography, on Flickr

Nikon D5 & Nikkor 105mm f1.4