The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Sony Cameras 2023

scho

Thanksgiving day image of Buttermilk Falls.

Sony A7CR with Mamiya 645 45/2.8 N lens in Fotodiox Vertex adapter. ISO 100 f/16 0.5 sec 4 shots stitched in LR Photomerge. 155 MP final file uploaded to Flickr at 50%.

pegelli

I had Microsoft's AI scan the photo, but it could tell me nothing, save that the yacht appeared to be tasteful and expensive.
We never had a clear view of the stern, so wasn't able to get a name.
It was flying a British flag (Union Jack in the top/left corner, and the other three quarters red). Maybe that helps identifying which vessel it actually is.

pegelli

We never had a clear view of the stern, so wasn't able to get a name.
It was flying a British flag (Union Jack in the top/left corner, and the other three quarters red). Maybe that helps identifying which vessel it actually is.
Member jbaxendell sent me the identification of the ship, It's the Obsidian, built by Feadship (Netherlands) this year (2023)
More infor here

Many thanks for this info John!