The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Greetings from Geneva

cyrilvdb

Hello,

I practice photography both as an artist and as a professional photographer,

As an artist, I work mainly in b&w analogue/argentic, with a variety of cameras, from medium format to camera obscura.

I love working with matter and chemistry.

As a professional, I mainly do reproduction and technical photography. My camera of choice is an arca swiss m and a digital back.

My written English is very approximate, so I translate all my texts with deepl.com.

Bonjour,

Je pratique la photographie autant en tant qu'artiste qu'en tant que photographe professionnel,
Comme artiste je travaille principalement en argentique/analogique n&b, avec divers appareils, allant du moyen format à la camera obscura.
J'aime le travail de la matière et de la chimie.
Comme professionnel, je fais principalement de la reproduction et de la photographie technique, mon appareil de prédilection est une chambre arca swiss m et un dos numérique.

Mon anglais est très approximatif à l'écrit, donc je traduis tous mes textes avec deepl.com

Cyril