The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Need Advice on Buying GFX 50S ll

Derek Katana

the new 35-70mm kit lens is getting good reviews $999 but if you buy with GFX SII body then you get it for $500 looks light compact, my is on the way.
I have only 80mm f/1.7 and I planning to buy 100-200mm and I think I will be done with 3 lenses.
I have had Hassablad H2 body with Phase one Iq back plus 7 Hasselblad lenses and I don't want heavy lenses anymore I want to enjoy photography not lifting weights.

The 32-63mm and 45-100mm are great but bulky and heavy so I went with 35-70mm.

rollsman44

Thank you Derek. I have the 30 and the 63 Both excellent lenses. I want to use them Hand Held and NO tripod. How is the 35-70 in terms of heavy or can it be hand held ? TY Dennis

Kitrifoto

I have the Fuji 50s II and love it !
I am using the 35-70 mm in which a great lens, lately I bought the 90 mm 1.25 TTARTISAN, a great lens but you have to consider it has a manual focus. both are amazing lenses.