The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Nikon Z7 II plus Z70/200mm

ndwgolf

"Had them all and sold them all".
Im starting a new and just bought myself a new Z7 II along with the Z70/200mm lens. My only other digital lens that I have is a Nikon 600mm f4 and a 24mm 1.4 so I will hopefully get an adapter for those lenses to use with the new Z7.
Ive recently got a new girlfriend (12 months ago) and she loves getting her picture taken, I thought it was a good time to get my large format camera out but as you know its slow and when you have a young 30 year old jumping around in front of the camera shooting film doesn't cut it.
Anyway Im flying to Malaysia next Wednesday to pick up the camera so hopefully I will have some new pictures to post when I get back.........
Neil

ptomsu

Workshop Member
"Had them all and sold them all".
Im starting a new and just bought myself a new Z7 II along with the Z70/200mm lens. My only other digital lens that I have is a Nikon 600mm f4 and a 24mm 1.4 so I will hopefully get an adapter for those lenses to use with the new Z7.
Ive recently got a new girlfriend (12 months ago) and she loves getting her picture taken, I thought it was a good time to get my large format camera out but as you know its slow and when you have a young 30 year old jumping around in front of the camera shooting film doesn't cut it.
Anyway Im flying to Malaysia next Wednesday to pick up the camera so hopefully I will have some new pictures to post when I get back.........
Neil
All the best Neil, with your new camera and more so with your "new" girlfriend.

Looking forward to see some pictures :)