The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

problems making posts...

Godfrey

I was unable to get into the site at all for a time. Now I can get in, but any post I try to make with IMG tags around a URL fails. Please help!

Godfrey

Correction: the posts do get through, but I am given a "Server problem..." notification which I have to exit then refresh the page to see the inserted post. Even in this thread.

Godfrey

testing ... I deleted website data after logging out, quit Safari, then logged in again.

Shashin

I am having the same issue posting and editing posts. Since last night and part of today, I could not get to the site at all--just an HTTP Error 500--which is a generic error code.

pegelli

Same upload problem here as well.

It says "try again later", but if you refresh the page the post is there, but all the typed text from that post is also still shown in the input box below it.
Not a big problem once you figured it out but still mighty confusing because if you don't know it's easy to see why people double or triple post the same content.

EDIT: it also happened with this post 😲