The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search Schneider 43mm XL and center filter 35mm XL

Kipoz

Hello everyone,

I know that this is a highly sought-after research, but for professional needs I am looking for the famous 43mm XL for the little distortion it brings compared to the 40 HR Rodenstock. If non-pro photo enthusiasts want to part with it...

And also if anyone has an SK 35mm XL center filter, that's great. (Schneider M 52 IIF)
Or a set of digitar 35mm XL + center filter.

The best, in Europe ;-)

Thank you all for relaying the information.

Paul Spinnler

It would make sense to specify the mount. The 43 and 35 are 99% of the time in mounts. The 40 HR that's offered is one of a rare instance of a non-mounted lens on offer.

That means you need to decide on the camera and start putting aside some serious cash for the 43 ... there was an Alpa variant on offer for 7k which is very low for Alpa.

Kipoz

Re-Hi,

Above all, I want an Arca R line mount, but I can upgrade it, if there is another mount.

Especially a Copal shutter.

And please Let's be realistic, a lens sold in new for 3000 euros in 2012, honestly, cannot be resold for 7000 euros in 2023, except in globalist society. :giggle:
A professional photographer is not La Poule aux œufs d'or (La Fontaine)! ;)

THANKS

Paul Spinnler

Re-Hi,

Above all, I want an Arca R line mount, but I can upgrade it, if there is another mount.

Especially a Copal shutter.

And please Let's be realistic, a lens sold in new for 3000 euros in 2012, honestly, cannot be resold for 7000 euros in 2023, except in globalist society. :giggle:
A professional photographer is not La Poule aux œufs d'or (La Fontaine)! ;)

THANKS
I am not selling anything, I am just quoting prices. The last Alpa Helvetar sold for 10k just a few days ago and there has been one advertised for 7k in digitar mount, meaning it is a remounted one. If one sold for 10k a few days ago, you can't really argue with facts.

There was a Cambo 43 XL on eBay that sold for 7k a few months ago. Given the popularity and scarcity, I think you will not find one for 3k, but good luck, nonetheless, of course! If one pops up for 3k you will have a lot of people interested, myself included, good luck on your search!

JeffK

I’ve got a 35xl in copal 0 with the centre filter. I’m based in Canada. I could be convinced to part from it!

JeffK

@Kipoz are you aware you're posting in the wrong thread? This is for feedback about people you bought and sold from/to. You should be posting in Gear FS or WTB