The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD. ForSale: Fuji X100 VI plus extras

docdave37

I am selling my new Fujix100 vi which I purchased from BH on February 20th. I also bought additional extras for the camera including:

additional official Fuji battery. This camera sale comes with 2 batteries.

watson external charger for the fuji batteries. The camera does not ship with a charger.

screen protector has been placed on the lcd screen

ring and hood addition to enhance waterproof status of the canera. See all the reviews that describe why this extra trim ring is required. Fuji does not include it in the box.

All the cables/strap are in the box. The camera has about 25 shots...just to make sure it works. The camera is in brand new condition..

with the camera cost at $1600 plus tax, plus cost of add-ons, I am asking a firm $1950 for everything. This price is net to me. If you want to use paypal, then you pay the fees. I would rather use a non-fee payment method. I will send the camera via ups ground or will send expedited delivery for an extra cost.

Ok...you must be wondering, why am I selling. Well, typically, right after getting this great camera and outfitting it to be my everyday carry, I was given the opportunity to buy a Leica Q3, which I bought immediately after months and months of wait. I had to pay a premium, but I wanted it.

contact me via email if interested: $1950

david Winiewicz

[email protected]IMG_9965.jpeg