The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: Linhof M679CS- last version- Apo Digitar Lenses-Adapters....

Alkibiades

Sold:
the last version of the Linhof M679 camera: M679 CS.
it is the best and compact studio camera for digital and medium format,
this version has fine movements on both standarts
it include the Linhof 3D Micro Head that is build into the camera- so you dont need a tripodhead any more
I use a linhof techno for outside and dont do product, therefore the camera has nothing to do and it is too bad fot this nice item.
include 3 bellows:
standart,
wide angle,
small wide angle ( not original, made with 3D print, mauch smaller then the standart wide angle)
The hole system is technicly good working
all movements can be done, all stopps work.
the camera is used, there are some cosmetic sights of use, specially on the locking screws and the parts that are moved mostly.
price: 2400 euro
lenses mounted on Linhof recessed lesnboards:
- Apo Digitar 4-80 mm in Copal 0: 590 euro
- Schneider Super Angulon- Apo Digitar XL MC 47 mm in Prontor Professional: 500 euro
additional there are some lensboards, adapter for Digital Plates, plate for Phase one-mamiya 645 backs,
also short sliding back, focusing screens ect...

Last edited:

UlbabrabB

Do you have the stitching back without the ground glass for sale by any chance? I’m looking for one for my Techno (should be the same as for the m679)

Alkibiades

Do you have the stitching back without the ground glass for sale by any chance? I’m looking for one for my Techno (should be the same as for the m679)
I have the short one with ground glass- the third version of the sliding back. The last one (verion v) I still need for my techno.

Last edited:

Alkibiades

additional to the camera the short sliding back can be purchased, with Schneider lupe, some Linhof focusing screens, the super bright and super fine screen with build in frensel, adapter for Arca Swiss 69 bino viewfinder and the Arca Swiss view finder:

Attachments

Alkibiades

the mamiya-phase one adapter interface and the universal adapter are sold.
the other items still avaiable.