The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: Linhof technika Master, 2000, 3000 Sliding back Linhof 001618, very rare, with geared rise and fall

Alkibiades

For Sale: Linhof technika Master, 2000, 3000 Sliding back
Linhof 001618,
very rare,
with geared rise and fall, 15 mm in each direction.
It is a very rare item that allow a high end precision work on any Linhof technka 4x5, similar like techno or arca swiss r -line or alpa. becouse of the geared movements guild in the sliding back.
As I use my techno for digital work and my technika 2000 for film I decide to sale this item.
This is a very special version of the sliding back, it will be mounted directly into the technica body, this allows much higher precision than any standart sliding back that will be mounted into a rear standart: here the sliding back is the rear standart.
This sliding back was always much more expensive than the techno/m679 sliding back, but now the prices are rised extremely high. here the rare posibility to get one in absolutly mint condition, the sliding back was use only few times.

price: 1800 euro
I am located in EU and I am well known long term member of this forum.

Last edited: