The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Phase One XT

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

I'm simply not using this technical camera enough to make it worthwhile keeping. It is in perfect condition and has the accessory mount added. Pictures can be displayed for serious buyers. $US 5,000 with free shipping USA/Canada. PayPal must be fee free.

Last edited:

dekap

I'm simply not using this technical camera enough to make it worthwhile keeping. It is in perfect condition and has the accessory mount added. Pictures can be displayed for serious buyers. $US 5,000 with free shipping USA/Canada.
I am interested. How best can we connect?

david

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Bill,
You've got me planning a shot of Soup looking with derision at a Canon 24 TS-E mounted on the Hasselblad. I have got to keep him away from Phase One gear or I'll never hear the end of it. :LOL:
Matt

Paul Spinnler

Based on Steve's comment the other day it looks like Phase will still develop its photo line of products, so this is a great opportunity to get in on the action (or shall I say wallet mayhem action) :) – highly recommend Bill as a seller, very happy with the 40 HR I was able to purchase.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Based on Steve's comment the other day it looks like Phase will still develop its photo line of products, so this is a great opportunity to get in on the action (or shall I say wallet mayhem action) :) – highly recommend Bill as a seller, very happy with the 40 HR I was able to purchase.
Thank you for the endorsement, Paul! Much appreciated.