The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The April issue of the ELEMENTS Magazine is here!

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
We are so grateful for your overwhelmingly positive reaction to our inaugural issue. Some of you joined our community and helped us to build a new home for the finest landscape photography in the world. Now we are thrilled to share with you the second issue of the ELEMENTS Magazine.

Inside you will find the fascinating personal story of legendary photographer and master printmaker – Christopher Burkett. This mini biography was written by Christopher himself exclusively for the ELEMENTS Magazine. You will also find insightful articles by Denis Hocking, Chuck Kimmerle, Jan Tove, Theo Bosboom, Chris Frost, Christian Fletcher, William Neill and Zac Henderson.

All articles are carefully curated and presented in a clean, ad-free and image-centered design. We welcome you to join our new magazine dedicated to the finest landscape photography at www.elementsphotomag.com

P.S. By subscribing to the ELEMENTS Magazine, you also support GetDPI.com

Elements_April2021_cover.jpg

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
It's not very often that I will read every article in a magazine but I have with both issues of this one! The time and effort put into this are obvious, I look forward to future issues...
Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful comment. My team and I really appreciate it.