The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. JoelM

Mamiya 645 150mm f2.8 A Lens - SOLD

Excellent condition and fast 150mm f2.8 lens. It is an A lens and has Ultra Low Dispersion (ULD) glass. Very sharp and light. This lens is easily adaptable to Leica DSLR and Hasselblad and Fuji mirrorless Medium Format systems as well as other systems. Comes with both lens caps and price...
  2. JoelM

SOLD - Leica Adapter for S to Mamiya 645 Lenses - SOLD

VERY little use so LNIB with papers. Price includes PayPal fees and shipping - $195
  3. JoelM

WTB: Contax 645 Complete Body

Looking for a very nice body, AE prism, and film back/insert in excellent condition appearance and with perfect operation. Thanks, Joel
  4. JoelM

SOLD: Mamiya APO 300mm f2.8: SOLD

The magnificent Mamiya 300 f2.8 APO lens in very minty condition. It comes with original hard case, front and rear Mamiya lens caps, and custom 3d printed "Mamiya" lens cap. This lens cap is not like the original included one that is leather. This is much more convenient like a regular friction...
  5. JoelM

Reduced - Zeiss Batis 18mm f2.8 Lens

Superb condition 18mm Batis autofocus lens for Sony. This lens has seen very little use and comes with the box and paperwork. Beautiful Zeiss colors and rendering. $495
  6. JoelM

SOLD - - Leica 70mm ASPH Summarit-S F2.5 - - SOLD

Leica 70mm ASPH Summarit-S F2.5 - $975 Excellent condition 70mm lens with original focus motor. Works perfectly and optics are defect free. Priced to sell at $975 shipped Leica 35mm ASPH Summarit-S F2.5 - $1375 - SOLD Excellent condition 35mm lens with replaced focus motor. Works perfectly and...
  7. JoelM

Antarctica Anyone

Has anyone gone to Antarctica for a photo trip? I was looking at the South Pole, but that's well out of my price range. Are the sights nice and is there much wildlife to photograph? Also, any tours you might recommend? Many Thanks in Advance, joel
  8. JoelM

SOLD: Schneider Kreuznach 90mm F4.5 PC-TS Mako-Symmar HM - Excellent Condition+ SOLD

This is a bit of a catch and release for me. This is from a forum member that I purchased a few lenses from. From my FM ad: I bought this lens last year but I just haven't used it. I played with it when I got it and it is a truly amazing lens. These were $4000 when new and produce amazing...
  9. JoelM

WTB: Leica M 35mm Summilux V2 (Pre ASPH)

Looking for a very nice 35mm Summilux, V2. Joel
  10. JoelM

WTB: Leica M9 Monochrom

Looking for a nice Monochrom in 9/10 condition with replaced sensor, code 53, I think. Joel
  11. JoelM

Leica M4-P 70th Anniversary + Meters

#2072 out of 2500 (A-072) Silver 70th Anniversary M4-P. This special camera comes with the box, strap, and all the original paperwork, even the hard to find 1913 Oscar Barnack and 1983 matching pictures. This camera is in beautiful condition and functions perfectly. It appears that only a few...
  12. JoelM

Leica 50mm F1 v4 Noctilux

Minty sample of this fabulous Mandler lens. Comes with case, box, and all. Can post pics later on but this is a feeler. $6500 Thanks, Joel
  13. JoelM

SOLD - Zeiss 28mm/2.8 Biogon Silver ZM w/Zeiss Lens Shade 9+ $700 - SOLD

Beautiful condition and likely among the nicest out there. Very well cared for and as per usual, an excellent copy. All controls work as designed, clean aperture blades and glass. Only selling because I picked up a Leica 28mm ASPH. Only trade I am interested in would be a Voigtlander 50mm VM...
  14. JoelM

Leica SL2 vs M10 with M lenses

I have Leica film cameras and want to get a digital one. I was assuming the M10 or 10-P would be my choice, though the 10-R is now out and about, but the SL2 has peaked my interest. Can the SL2 keep up with the M10 series while only using M lenses? Thanks, Joel
  15. JoelM

Misplaced Threads

I think the "Nudes and other NSFW" topic has been incorrectly loaded as there are many threads that don't belong there. Joel
  16. JoelM

Sony Monochrome A7R(m), Original Sony Grip, Strap, Batteries, and Charger

Excellent condition Sony A7r(m) modified by Monochrome Imaging Services (Daniel Morrison at https://www.monochromeimaging.com/). This is a $1000 modification. What you get in this sale is: A7r(m) - 10307 activations Sony Grip Strap 2 Sony Batteries + Charger You are saving the wait time for this...
  17. JoelM

WTB: Mamiya 6 Rear Lens Cap

Looking for a rear lens cap, short or deep, doesn't matter. Thanks, Joel
  18. JoelM

Markins Q-Ball M10-L

Beautiful condition and hardly used ball head. Very strong and not too big, about 4" tall, and extremely smooth. Here's Fred Miranda reviews: https://www.fredmiranda.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=282 $210
  19. JoelM

Bronica SQ-A Kit with 5 Lenses, Accessories, and Film

Not sure if this is of interest to anyone here, but I am offering my kit for sale to help fund something else. For those that don't know, the SQ-A is a 6x6 camera and the Zenzanon lenses are greatly underrated. $1250 Please see pictures and details here at FM Forum...
  20. JoelM

Voigtlander 15mm 4.5 Heliar Aspherical III E-Mount Lens

Beautiful lens in excellent condition comes with both caps and original box. NOTE: This lens has been professionally modified to have the useless Leaf shades removed. This allows for easy access to the filter threads. Also included with this lens is a 58 to 67mm filter adapter and lens cap to...