The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

Positive feedback for @akaru

Thank you, @akaru ! It was a pleasure to deal with you! Regards, Ben
  2. B

Positive feedback for @nicoswartz

Thanks, @nicoswartz It was a pleasure to deal with you! An extremely fast and reliable seller. Regards, Ben
  3. B

Phase One XT 150mm HO-S SB Lens

I have just seen the announcement of a new XT lens. I would be interested to know who makes the glass for it. I'm sure the lens will be top quality. The front element seems to be quite large. At first glance, I'm missing a blue ring...
  4. B

FS: 2 Sinar P Lens Boards and 1 Sinar DB Lens Board

Very good condition, Copal 0, 140mm square (5.5”) You can have all 3 for $60 + $ 49 shipping international, intercontinental. -Paypal Regards,
  5. B

FS: Edelkrone motorized Head etc.

Hi I have some great Edelkrone products on Ebay for sale: https://www.ebay.ch/usr/fotohuggler https://edelkrone.com/products/headone Regards,
  6. B

Shooting Film with Cambo WRS

Is it possible to shoot film with a Cambo WRS, HR Digaron 32 + Centerfilter and a Hasselblad V film back ? How will be the results? Thanks, Ben
  7. B

Touch Screen Phase One IQ360

The touch screen of a Phase One IQ360 back is only partially working. The lower edge and the corners aren't working. Does somebody know this problem? Is there a way to reactivate it, or do I have to replace it. Thanks, Ben
  8. B

PHASE ONE iXU-RS1000 with a Cambo WRS

Hi Does somebody know if it is possible to mount a PHASE ONE iXU-RS1000 (back) to a Cambo WRS? I know, officially P1 does not support this combination. But it is maybe possible to create an adapter.... Is it possible to make it work with Copal shutters? Thanks, Ben
  9. B

Broncolor led f160

Hi Has somebody experiences with the new BRONCOLOR LED F160? I need flicker free light for some slow motion movies and normally use Broncolor flashes for photography. HMI light seems to be too expensive to invest... Regards, Ben
  10. B

Is this interlacing?

Hi I had strange artifacts in just one shot from hundreds with my Phase IQ1 50. Is this interlacing? Why does it occur? Here is a 100% Crop and the whole picture. Regards, Ben
  11. B

Phase One XF with Profoto A1

Is there a possibility to use the AF assist light of the Profoto A1 in Auto Mode with the XF? The white bright AF light of the XF hurts sometimes in the eyes of the people in dark environment. Also when I turn it down to 50%. So I want to use the more moderate and less eye-catching red...
  12. B

Phase One XF, Front Dial P-Mode

Hi Is there a possibility to use the front dial in P-Mode to change the speed and aperture in proportion? For example when it shows 1/250s, F5.6 to turn the dial and get 1/1000s, F2.8. I have this on my Nikons and also have it on my DF+ but I can't find out how to make this on the XF. In UI...
  13. B

Polarized Light Photography for Art Documentation

Hello Is there a reason to not cross polarize for art documentation? I have troubles with reflections and when I polarize the light and put a polfilter in front of the camera this problem is solved. But I'm not sure, if I don't change the colours with this technique. Regards, Ben
  14. B

PC NIKKOR 19mm f/4E ED

My Nikkor 19 PC arrived this morning and I made a short test at infinity and compared it with the Nikkor 14-24 mm and the Schneider Super Digitar 28XL with P40+. I'm quite happy with this lens for the moment. After some jobs I can tell more. Until now, I didn't recognize a real interference with...