The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

FS: Rodenstock Digaron-S HR 4/60 mm copal 0, f. Fuji GFX, Hasselblad 907 100c, phase one, mint.

For Sale. a great rodenstock lens: Digaron-S HR 4/60 mm in copal 0, it is the widest Rodenstock lens that can be used with full movements with Fuji GFX cameras on Cambo Actus, Sinar or Arca Swiss M2, universalis, afcourse can be used with all Digital backs, especially with modern backs like the...
  2. A

FS: Linhof Techno-M679 sliding back-short, with Super bright screen, Schneider Lupe...

For Sale: Linhof Techno-M679 sliding back-short modern version - with Super bright forcusing screen, with frensel, costs 850 euro - with Linhof-Schneider super sharp Lupe and Lupe bellows, costs together 800 euro 2 standart Linhof focusing screens all in mint condition. the perfect combo for...
  3. A

FS: Rodenstock Apo Sironar S 75° 5,6/180 mm and 240 mm in Copal shutters, mint, in EU

For sale 3 rodenstock lenses in mint condition, they are perfectly working also with digital backs and cameras, as this line Apo Sironar S was relabeled to Apo Sironar Digital. Apo Sironar S 75° 5,6/180 mm Copal 1: 1000 euro. sold Apo Sironar S 75° 5,6/180 mm Prontor Professional 1...
  4. A

FS: Grandagon-N MC 4,5/90 mm copal 1, Green Line, mint!

For sale, Rodenstock last generation wide angle lens, green line, Grandagon-N MC 4,5/90 mm in Copal 1 shutter, 105° , great wide angle lens for 4x5 and 5x7 inch, also very good working with all digital backs. price: 750 euro I am located in EU.
  5. A

Sold: Grandagon-N MC Green Line 4,5-65 mm in Copal 0 shutter- mint condition

for sale: Mint Rodenstock Grandagon-N MC 105° Green Line 4,5-65 mm in copal 0 shutter, Sinar selected, great sharp lens for all digital backs. price: 700 euro
  6. A

Sold: Carl Zeiss PC-Distagon T* 2,8/35 mm Shift Fuji GFX, Sony A7RIV,V

For Sale: Carl Zeiss PC-Distagon T* 2,8/35 mm Shift Optik, It was made for Contax, with Adapter for Canon, can be used on all Sony E system cameras. i use the lens on Sony A 7RIV and Fuji GFX100S when need a Canon-Fuji GFX can be purchase also, even on Fuji GFX full movements are possible and...
  7. A

Sold: Linhof M679CS- last version- Apo Digitar Lenses-Adapters....

Sold: the last version of the Linhof M679 camera: M679 CS. it is the best and compact studio camera for digital and medium format, this version has fine movements on both standarts it include the Linhof 3D Micro Head that is build into the camera- so you dont need a tripodhead any more I use a...
  8. A

Sold: canon TS-E lenses , latest version: 4/135 mm L macro and 2,8/90 mm L macro, work with fuji GFX...

Sold! two Canon TS-E Macro L lenses: -4/135 mm price: 1550 euro - 2,8/90 mm price 1650 euro condition: new, never used, just testet after buying. with orgl Box, and all stuff. Both tessted on Fuji GFX,: full movements in best quality . I use only the 24 mm II and 50 mm on GFX, therefore will...
  9. A

Sold: Schneider Apo Digitar 5,6/120 mm HM Aspheric For Phase one, Fuji GFX, Sony E-mount

For Sale: Schneider Apo Digitar 5,6/120 mm HM Aspheric PC-TS For Phase one, with 2 adapers for: - Fuji GFX, - Sony E-mount Condition: simply like new. With Box, this is the same glass as in the the Copal version! As I do not product photogrophy now the lens has nothing to do. It can replace...
  10. A

Fuji GF 30T/S, Digaron-W32mmHR, Digaron-S35mmHR, ZeissDistagonPC35mm comparision

The new Fuji T/S 30 mm lens is for sure the most exiting wide angle lens now. Warren made already one comparition, a lot of points were adressed, I will try to tests some. I get one last week and start to test it. On one day I made some tests and comparision with these 3 lenses: - Digaron-W 32...
  11. A

Sold: Phase one 2,8/150 mm with orgl. Box, mint, located in EU

For Sale: Phase one 2,8/150 mm with orgl. Box, in mint condition, last version before Blue Ring, it was the best potrait lens for medium format for long time, allows nice close up- 1 m, I used the lens only few time in studio, so it is still like new. I am located in EU price: 950 euro
  12. A

FS: Phase One IQ150 back, mint condition, Phase one-mamiya645, in EU

For Sale: I do have still two 50 MP Phase one backs ( one IQ150 and one IQ250), so I want to sale one and keep one, the only difference that I know to the IQ250 is the Wi-Fi connection, all other parts like the great live view, image quality are the same. so here: Mint Phase one back IQ150, (...
  13. A

Sold: Rodenstock Apo Sironar Digital 5,6/150 mm Copal 0, mint, located in EU

FS: Rodenstock Apo Sironar Digital 5,6/150 mm in Copal 0, original factory mounted and calibrated lens, Sinar selected, mint condition, I am located in EU price: 1250 euro
  14. A

FS: Digaron-S HR 4/100 mm in Copal 0, mint

For sale: Rodenstock Digaron-S HR 4/100 mm in Copal 0, mint, Sinar selected, the sharpest lens in this range, with much bigger image circle than from rodenstock specified , very sharp even wide open, best aperture 5,6-8 I am located in EU price: 2200 euro
  15. A

Sold: Rodenstock Apo Sironar digital copal 0, orgl Box, mint, in EU

For Sale: Rodenstock Apo Sironar digital in copal 0, with orgl Box, in mint condition, very less used, price.:1150 euro I am lacated in EU
  16. A

WTB: Cambo WRS mount for digaron-W 50 mm

I am looking for Cambo WRS mount for my Digaron-W 4/50 mm ( Copal 0 ), standart mount or T/S, I am interested in both. I also could trade the Cambo WRS mount for Digaron 23 mm.
  17. A

FS: Cambo WRS mount for rodenstock digaron-S HR 23 mm, mint

For Sale: Cambo WRS mount for rodenstock digaron-S HR 23 mm, in mint condition, afcourse with rodentsock original helical mount. original item made in holland, as I dont need it any more, becouse my 23 mm changes the system. price: 800 euro new price: 700 euro new price: 600 euro I am located in EU
  18. A

comparision between Digaron-W 50 mm, Grandagon 65 mm, Biogon 53 mm

This comparison could be interesting for people who looks for a good lens in the rage of 50-65 mm and can not or dont want spend a lot of money for the Digaron-W 50 mm, that is certainly the best lens in this range. There were always a lot of questions about the grandagon 65 mm that is a very...
  19. A

Sold: Linhof technika Master, 2000, 3000 Sliding back Linhof 001618, very rare, with geared rise and fall

For Sale: Linhof technika Master, 2000, 3000 Sliding back Linhof 001618, very rare, with geared rise and fall, 15 mm in each direction. It is a very rare item that allow a high end precision work on any Linhof technka 4x5, similar like techno or arca swiss r -line or alpa. becouse of the geared...
  20. A

FS: Rodenstock Digaron-S HR 4/35 mm Copal 0 and Sinar P3 version Sinar CPL

For sale two lenses in condition like new: - Rodenstock Digaron-S HR 4/35 mm in Copal 0 shutter ( sinar selected, best calibrated!): price 2800 euro - Sinar P3 version of the Rodenstock Digaron-S HR 4/35 mm in Copal 0 shutter, in a Sinar P3 lensboard- CPL- inclued the standart Sinar cable...