The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. lookbook

Carl Zeiss S-Topar A2 80mm

Do any of you have the lens in practical use or a link to pictures, taken with this lens on a digital back here on earth? : ) I bought this lens at auction years ago and have always wanted to have it adjusted, but would like to find out beforehand whether it is worth it. Any further...
  2. lookbook

Fun with Nikon Images 2024 - while it still works!!!

New Storyteller ... Nikon Z6 | Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 105mm f/1.4E ED
  3. lookbook

Ricoh GR III

OK - $ are cooler but € are worth more ... ... they also have stars and stripes : )
  4. lookbook

HASSELBLAD LUNAR

.. she had my whole attention .. HASSELBLAD Lunar | E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS
  5. lookbook

Naked on the Dance Floor (NSFW)

Nacked on the Dance Floor ... Canon FD 1.2 50mm Asph. | TRIX-D76
  6. lookbook

WTB: ARCA-SWISS Rm3d "FAC unit" (Part of Factum)

... I am looking to the "Fac Unit" Part of Factum (European sellers preferred because of high import fees). Thank you
  7. lookbook

Advertising ...

I love surgeons ... Konica RF | Trix-D76 | Nikon 9000
  8. lookbook

Positive feedback for lamoreauxphoto ..

... I was able to buy a lot of individual parts for my Arca-Swiss from lamoreauxphoto. Every single part is worth every penny I paid for it. Everything was very well packaged and shipped quickly. Shipping from one continent to another continent was no problem with lamoreauxphoto ... Thank you...
  9. lookbook

Glühendes Verblassen - Glowing Fade

Phase One IQ180 photogenic malfunction of an IQ1 80
  10. lookbook

IQ3-100 Spirit level

Hi guys, my spirit level for the rear part shows wrong values. Is there a way for users to calibrate this indicator themselves? Thanks for your time
  11. lookbook

Kon-Tiki | Hörnum-Sylt Germany

the fisher and his grandson .. Leica M6 | Trix-D76
  12. lookbook

[WTB] ALPA Back-Adapter Phase One

[WTB] ALPA Back-Adapter Phase One Search ALPA backadapter Phase One for Phase One and Leaf backs. If possible adapted to the Phase One XF interface. Thank you
  13. lookbook

* (NSFW)

14. lookbook

Positive feedback for @MarkoRepse

Marko is a pleasant buyer. He knows what he wants, behaves fairly and paid quickly. The trade across several countries took three days from the initial inquiry to delivery. Thank you Marko Many thanks DPI ..
  15. lookbook

Pssst - Holy Night ..

ok - I am late all the best for you and your loved ones ...
  16. lookbook

Positive feedback for @ Pemihan Well-known member

Peter is a knowledgeable conversationalist, an excellent photographer and a rock solid and honest person. I have bought from him several times and have always been fully satisfied. Accurate descriptions, fast deliveries, fair price. You can buy from Peter without any worries!
  17. lookbook

Wolford Fashion Show Munich ...

Leica MP - Summilux 75mm | Trix - D76
  18. lookbook

the surf instructor and I ..

LF handheld Linhof TECHNAR | Rodenstock GRANDAGON 65MM | Polaroid 55
  19. lookbook

X-PAN

pont de normandie xpan 30mm | trix - d76