The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Glühendes Verblassen - Glowing Fade

ThdeDude

Try to see the positive side, there are two IQ3-100 reasonably priced (mid $8K) in the Buy and Sell section of getdpi.com!

ThdeDude

Glühendes Verblassen

What an interesting phrase. The contradiction, and yet, there isn't any. The translation doesn't do it justice.

lookbook

What an interesting phrase. The contradiction, and yet, there isn't any. The translation doesn't do it justice.
... I must apologise - my english is very bad!!!
That's why I use a translation program and as I just read, it's not really good either!
I am sorry!

"glühendes verblassen",
sounds magical to me in german.
please take this into account with the bad translation :)

ThdeDude

"glühendes verblassen",
sounds magical to me in german.
please take this into account with the bad translation :)
I didn't say it's a bad translation. it's just a very literal one. I can't think of a better one.

There might be no corresponding phrase/expression in the English language that expresses the apparent contradiction, yet so succinctly states the condition, Glühendes Verblassen!

P.S. Figurative "Swang Song" or "chant du cygne"?

Last edited:

anyone

We could almost create a gallery of malfunction-pictures. I also have some. But your initial post sets the level quite high :)

guphotography

We should!

I have a library of glitches, somehow they fascinate me, stuck in between the real world and digisphere, reminds of purgatory but in a positive sense.