The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with M11 Monochrom

vonalpen

The summer is here, but there's still snow up in the Alps.
I spent a few days in the area of the famous swiss passes Grimsel, Furka and Susten.
Here are some images taken with the M11M and the APO-Summicron 50mm. For these, I used an orange filter.

M11M_50mmAPO_01.jpg

M11M_50mmAPO_02.jpg

M11M_50mmAPO_03.jpg

M11M_50mmAPO_04.jpg

M11M_50mmAPO_05.jpg

Last edited:

algrove

Basel Lällekönig
The story goes that due to rivalries between districts on both sides of the Rhine this symbol was first fabricated in 1641. It looks from Basel over to KleinBasel. It was put up and taken down over many centuries. The building it is on was built at this location in 1914 and they put this up on the corner of the building. The place is called Lällekönig, of course.

B1001290.jpg

The summer is here, but there's still snow up in the Alps.
I spent a few days in the area of the famous swiss passes Grimsel, Furka and Susten.
Here are some images taken with the M11M and the APO-Summicron 50mm. For these, I used an orange filter.

View attachment 204376

View attachment 204372

View attachment 204377

View attachment 204374

View attachment 204375
Really nice pictures, i'm a great fan of hiking in the mountains (around Chamonix in my case); these photos, to me at least, look truly "black and white", and hence very reminiscent of film's tonal rendering like Acros. Also impressed at the gentle highlight rendering, such as the bubbling water shots, and dynamic range more generally.

I'm considering the M11M to pair with (or possibly replace) my GFX100S.