The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

stngoldberg

Thank you Dave,
These Florida tomatoes are colorful and the light from the Elinchrom RX strobe is intense
stanley

Last edited:

P. Chong

The Krayon Anywhere is a watch offered by independent watchmaker Rémi Maillat. I photographed this recently using the Alpa Focus Stacking System - comprising of the Phase One IQ3 100 back, the Alpa FPS focal plane shutter system, the Rodenstock Switar 5.6/105mm lens and the Novoflex Castel-Macro. 12 image stack at f/8.

krayon-anywhere-mirror-1200.jpg

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I think the view of Halfdome from the river is my second favorite place to be at sunset in Yosemite, but there are so many place I have yet to explore here. Yosemite in winter is on my bucket list.

Leica S007 24mm cropped
View attachment 200525
Greg,
That's a lens-tilt sort of DoF. Did you shoot at f/22? It looks great!
Matt

cunim

I like to work with shiny metal, and try to make differing interpretations of the same objects. Here, for example, is a pocket knife from French master Charly Bennica. The inlays and top of the composite blade are meteorite. The top image is lit for a bit of drama, and set against an original illustration from War of the Worlds. Ray guns, tripods, aged tint, oh my. The bottom image is lit for veracity, and set on an illustration from Kepler's Mysterium cosmographicum (1597) - an early attempt to describe the laws of planetary motion.

IQ4, AS monolith, Rodenstock apo macro sironar 120 mm at f11

atollwow.jpg
kepler1 (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.