The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2024

stngoldberg

Very nice Stanley great light - I'd like to see a version where you reduced the contrast and increased exposure in the darker regions of rocks and greens grass hedging for me the main subject is the lovely rotunda against the subtle values of sky and water.
Thank you for your comment…when I evaluated the scene, my visualization for the final image was the contrast that appears on these pages…I’m just not talented enough to alter that thought…what I’m trying to say is that is what I saw and I attempt to create a final image replicating that moment

PeterA

Thank you for your comment…when I evaluated the scene, my visualization for the final image was the contrast that appears on these pages…I’m just not talented enough to alter that thought…what I’m trying to say is that is what I saw and I attempt to create a final image replicating that moment
and it is a really nice image as is .

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Not a new composition, but you can't photograph the same skyline twice, as the saying goes. I was trying the new Hasselblad XCD 25/2.5V lens to see if it could replace the Leica S24/3.5 as favorite if-you're-going-to take-one-lens item. Seems like it.

X2D, XCD 25/2.5 @ f/8. XPan crop. Flat light. Green lawn.

Matt

jng

Not a new composition, but you can't photograph the same skyline twice, as the saying goes. I was trying the new Hasselblad XCD 25/2.5V lens to see if it could replace the Leica S24/3.5 as favorite if-you're-going-to take-one-lens item. Seems like it.

Matt
Cool! I don't think you've shown Central Park and the (silly matchstick) buildings beyond from this perspective before. Also nothing to complain about in terms of the XCD25V's performance - seems like a keeper to me!

John

Matt
Thanks for showing us what the lens can do:)

Cool! I don't think you've shown Central Park and the (silly matchstick) buildings beyond from this perspective before. Also nothing to complain about in terms of the XCD25V's performance - seems like a keeper to me!

John
Yes, the lens performed well. I agree with you about the matchstick buildings. Hope that they can survive the storms to come.